11th July 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?

Sir/Mam I am going to get admission in B.Sc nursing so if I want education loan then can I get it & I am taking admission in private college of nursing in MP & how much money will I get & can I get any type of scholarship & sir please tell me which college would be good for my education in MP of any city.? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the terms and conditions to follow for getting 6 lakhs of loan for doing B.Sc nursing course?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) in Delhi for a 18 years old candidate of Odisha?
  3. Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for BSc(Nursing) aspirant?
  5. Can I get loan for M.Sc Nursing if already did B.Sc Nursing by loan?
  6. Education Loan to study M.Sc in Nursing course?
  7. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Which bank is best to get education loan for MBA course at private college? Processing fees and duration to sanctioned the loan?
  9. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  10. How to get education loan for B.Sc Nursing from Samarpan college, Lucknow?
  11. Punjab & Sind Bank offer an Education Loan to study Nursing Diploma course? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?
  13. Top colleges to study B.Sc Nursing? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Cosmos Bank?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  16. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  17. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of private Architecture colleges with fees? How to avail education loan from Union Bank of India?
12th July 2017, 03:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam I am going to get admission in B.Sc nursing so if I want education loan then can I get it & I am taking admission in private college of nursing in MP & how much money will I get & can I get any type of scholarship & sir please tell me which college would be good for my education in MP of any city.? Please reply me.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study B.Sc Nursing course in a private college. To get an education loan, the college you are studying should be recognized. Many nationalized and private banks offer education loans to BSc Nursing students. To get an education loan, you have to contact a bank branch. You have to provide the necessary documents to get an education loan like letter of admission, fee schedule, PAN Card, Aadhar Card of the student and parents, Photographs, Income Proof etc. For an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs no security is required. Parents must be joint borrowers.
11th May 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?

Sir/mam i want to get admission in rr school of nursing. Can i get loan up to 5 lakhs as it is a private school. Please reply me as soon as possible.
12th May 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How much get Bank loan for studying BSc nursing in kerala 2019
15th July 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get educational loan for post BSc nursing.or. anaesthesia technician course
8th August 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Mark is very low. So i would like to studying in b.sc nursing in government college.its possible for me? And i have no ch
Coice take any course.
11th September 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is indian nursing council recognition compulsory for educational loan for bsc nursing
1st November 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam can i get a educational loan for bsc nursing in private college pls reply as soon as possible
4th November 2019, 10:36 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is indian nursing council recognition compulsory for educational loan for bsc nursing
To become eligible for getting an educational loan for BSc(Nursing) course, you need recognition from Indian Nursing Council and also you have to pursue Nursing courses approved by the Central Government or the State Government.
15th November 2019, 12:28 PM
EduXpert

You need to secure admission in a recognized college whether it is a government or private it doesn't matter. Just ensure that the college has a good placement record for the given course.

A college giving a recognized degree is the minimum requirement for education loan. Also, you need to have a guarantor to support your application.
26th May 2020, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Mark sheet pe bs nursing ke liye loan mil sakta hai kya?
28th August 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How much money do bsc.nursing course
31st August 2020, 04:59 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study B.Sc Nursing course in a private college. But your college will be recognised. You approach the Nationalised Banks.
21st November 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in Punjab public college of nursing for the b.sc nursing course.is this college is eligible for loan.
6th June 2021, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Iam Gourav Das son of Bharat Das
I belong to poor family
My father works as a teacher of MSK k shikhya Kendra in Coochbiher district
his salary is only thirteen thousand per month
In this situations how can I get education loan for Bsc nursing study from privet college Bengaluru Patel college of Nursing Ram Nagar, a tudent of first year, please advise me
As early as possible, Iam looking forward for the answer,
9th June 2021, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How Can I get loan for admission in bsc nursing in private College in up moradabad
7th August 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get educaton loan for nursing in pavan college banglore
11th September 2021, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bsc nursing course with education loan in other state private college
27th September 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i do gnm nursing course with education loan in private colleges approved by inc in 2020
22nd May 2022, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

My education long planing
31st May 2022, 01:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting an education loan , it's important that the college in which one is taking admission is a recognised and reputed college.

The applicant must have a good academic background .

The admission to the course must be secured through merit or entrance exam basis.

There are various banks that provide education loan on varying rates of interest.
For studying in Indian colleges, one can get loan upto 10 lacs.
29th January 2023, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bsc nursing courses loan in private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?