24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc in Interior Design & Decoration?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do BSc in Interior Design & Decoration. However, for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. But I don't know which bank provides me education loan for doing this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
30th June 2018, 02:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc in Interior Design & Decoration?

You can apply for an education loan in any recognised branch for pursuing B.Sc. in Interior Design and Decoration course. Almost all the banks offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. course. List of some of the banks which offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. course are mentioned below :-

--> State Bank of India
--> Vijaya Bank
--> Bank of Baroda
--> United Bank of India
--> Axis Bank
--> Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc.,.
3rd September 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc in Interior Design & Decoration?

Can I get loan for B.des( interior designing)
In indore?
21st September 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for achieving educational loan for bsc interior designing
18th June 2021, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan for interior design from bank of baroda?
23rd October 2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for education loan.(bsc in interior design and decoration)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?