14th June 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether Promotion of Science Education Scholarship is only for candidates of Haryana?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Promotion of Science Education Scholarship. But I have heard that this scholarship is only for the students in Haryana. Is it true? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th June 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Promotion of Science Education Scholarship is only for candidates of Haryana?

Yes, your information is right. Promotion of Science Education Scholarship (POSE) has given to those students, who have passed class 10th and 12th Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc. in 12th class.
This scholarships are provided only those students who have taken admission* in any of the following courses:

=>3 years B.Sc. program in Basis & Natural Science/4 years BS or 5 year integrated M.Sc./M.S.program in Basic & Natural Sciences at IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS or in any college/university in India.

=>2 years M.Sc. program in Basic & Natural Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?