10th October 2018, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Time taken to sanction Education Loan in SBI for MBA course?

Hello everyone, I have a desire to study MBA course. I am preparing for various MBA entrance exams. I will do this MBA course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by Banks? Please tell me immediately.

14th October 2018, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken to sanction Education Loan in SBI for MBA course?

Normally, one month time is enough, if you have all the documents in order and have an excellent credit score. It will also depend on your income and other things related to your finances.

If documents are not in order and there are some discrepancies, along with issues with previous loans, then there will be delay in getting your education loan.
15th October 2018, 09:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The general time taken by SBI bank for sanction of education loan is 10-15 working days after submission of all documents mentioned by bank. You have to submit the below mentioned documents to bank for processing your education loan :-

1. Admission Letter
2. Identity Proof
3. Address Proof
4. Income Proof
5. Passport size photos
6. Academic Certificates
7. Admission Letter
8. Collateral security documents (for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs).
16th October 2018, 08:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

SBI takes minimum 15 working days to sanction Education Loan. You must be an Indian National and have secured admission to any of the recognised universities in the world to be eligible.
16th October 2018, 08:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

SBI takes minimum 15 working days to sanction Education Loan. You must be an Indian National and have secured admission to any of the recognised universities in the India or abroad to be eligible.
16th October 2018, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a desire to study MBA course. I am preparing for various MBA entrance exams. I will do this MBA course with the help of an education loan. So, can you tell me what time it will take to sanction an education loan by Banks? Please tell me immediately.

Time taken to sanction education loan in SBI for MBA course is around 10 to 15 days. It depends on various factors like submission of documents by the applicant, processing time, verification, etc. Students can apply for education loans online. Students can contact the SBI branch for more details regarding this. State Bank of India education loan website link is given Click Here
16th October 2018, 01:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Time taken to sanction education loan in SBI for MBA or any other course is generally 2-3 weeks.

To process your loan faster and get it sanctioned, you have to submit the required documents to bank immediately after submitting the education loan application form, so that your loan will be approved quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?