8th December 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship being a BCom student?

I want to apply in Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship as I have completed my 12th standard and now studying BCom. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th December 2018, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship being a BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship as I have completed my 12th standard and now studying BCom. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for the Assam Foundation of North America AKADAMICS Scholarship being a BCom Student. Your family income should be at or below Rs 50,000 per year for applying to the Assam Foundation of North America AKADAMICS Scholarship. You should be a permanent resident of the State of Assam, for applying to the Assam Foundation of North America AKADAMICS Scholarship. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th December 2018, 10:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship being a BCom student?

Being a BCom student, you are eligible to apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship. Students who have already enrolled in a bachelor’s degree course in any discipline or seeking for admission after completion of Higher Secondary/Pre-University/CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination. Student's per-head family income should be at or below Rs. 50,000 per year to be eligible for this scholarship.* Applicant should be a resident of Assam to be eligible.
If you fullfill all mentioned eligibility criteria, you are definitely eligible to apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship.
13th December 2018, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship being a B.Com student. Candidates who are seeking admission or already enrolled to a bachelor’s degree course in any discipline are eligible to apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship. So, being a B.Com student, you are eligible to apply for Assam Foundation of North America Akadamics Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?