18th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under UPESMET MBA Scholarship?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in UPESMET MBA Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this UPESMET MBA Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

21st March 2019, 09:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under UPESMET MBA Scholarship?

UPESMET MBA Scholarship is a tuition fee waiver scholarship. If you are selected for UPESMET MBA Scholarship, you will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver for studying MBA program in the 1st semester. Last date to apply for UPESMET MBA Scholarship is 25 March 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th March 2019 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Remove *
22nd March 2019, 08:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of amount disbursed under UPSEMET MBA Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> Selected candidates will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver for postgraduate MBA studies in 1st semester.

Last Date to apply for UPSEMET MBA Scholarship is 25th March 2019.
22nd March 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in UPESMET MBA Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this UPESMET MBA Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

The UPESMET MBA Scholarship: Selected students will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver in the 1st semester of the MBA program in the UPES.
The UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) will be conducted every year in the UPES for the admission to study MBA. The UPESMET Scholarships are offered to the 1st semester MBA students on the basis of UPESMET score. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?