10th April 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Hi Sir, I came to know about the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship. I want to apply for this fellowship. First of all, what are the benefits I will get through this fellowship? And please tell me the procedure through which I can apply. Waiting for your response!

13th April 2021, 12:10 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 is;

Visit official website-
https://www.ashoka.edu.in/YIF

Click on Apply.

Complete registration by filling required details.

Login using username and password.

Fill application and update required documents.

Submit application and take printout of final submission.

Benefits to apply-
You will get admission to one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies.

You will get financial assistance ranging from 25% fee waiver to 100% fee waiver.
14th April 2021, 06:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 and Benefits of this Fellowship

Visit the official website that is given below and then there on the home page you have to click on the apply button and you will also button where you have to register yourself.

Once registered successfully, login and fill in the required details in the application form.

Upload all the relevant documents and submit the application.

--- Benefits

Admission to one year multi-disciplinary post graduate diploma program in liberal studies and financial assistance ranging from 25% waiver to 100% fee waiver.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.ashoka.edu.in
15th April 2021, 04:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
Go to the official website.
Click on 'Apply Now' and register.
Once registered successfully, login and fill in all the required details correctly in the application form.
Now upload all the relevant documents.
Submit the application.

Benefits of this Fellowship are as follows:-
Admission to one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies.
Financial assistance ranging from 25% fee waiver to 100% fee waiver.
17th April 2021, 06:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.

Step 2: Once registered successfully, login and fill in the required details in the application form.

Step 3: Upload all the relevant documents.

Step 4: Submit the application.

Visit:-- (http://www.ashoka.edu.in) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?