24th June 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2021

Hi everyone, I am a district level female boxing champion and I want to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

24th June 2021, 08:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2021:

1. The candidate must have passed the Class 10 board examination in 2020.
2. Must be enrolled in Class 11 at a recognized school in India.
3. Must have scored at least 75% in Class 10 board exams.
4. Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs.
24th June 2021, 08:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2021 is that you must have scored at least 75% in Class 10 board exams. Annual family income should be less than INR 5 lakhs.
27th June 2021, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program is given below,

Name of the Scholarship - Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship program

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board in 2020.

>> Must be enrolled from a recognized Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program in India.

>> Must have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th Class board exam.

>> Family income must be less than 5 Lakhs annual.

>> You must meet the above mentioned educational qualification criteria in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?