12th February 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?

Hello, I Have taken a loan of rupees 1.5 lakhs, initially the demand for the loan is rs 3 Lac but Bank Is passed loan 1.5 Lac only. I have managed rest of the amount by myself part-time employment which is so hard to get in the multimedia industry. In 2018 they circulate a letter of dues about 2.5 Lac they have calculated a interest from the day which First Demand Draft is Issued to Institute. I working as full time but low Skill Labour 1.56 Lac Per Anum Salary. Do I Get income certificate from another state which I am working now Haryana, Gurgaon? and Do i get Student Loan Interest Deduction Subsidy.
Thanks Regards
Vikrant

19th February 2018, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?

Interest subsidy on loan is a central government scheme and it doesn't matter, if you are from a different state. You can get income certificate based on your salary slips or ITR.

Just get it from the nearest district magistrate and submit it to the bank branch along with a decent application for education loan subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?