15th January 2022, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

One can get Education loan for MFA in Graphic design in USA? Which bank to approach?

My daughter finished B design in Textiles Nift chennai, she wants to do higher studies in the USA MFA in Graphic Design, can i get a education loan , Which bank i can approach? kindly guide us

15th January 2022, 05:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One can get Education loan for MFA in Graphic design in USA? Which bank to approach?

One must go with the lender that offers best interest rate during loan tenure that makes your package cost effective.
There are many charges that are applicable to education loan
Loans taken from scheduled Indian ba nks and gazetted financial institution are eligible for tax deduction.

HDFC Credila , HDFC ltd company is India's first dedicated education loan company that provides easy loan for studying in India or Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?