30th January 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SB Memorial Scholarship Program?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for applying in SB Memorial Scholarship Program? I don’t know about the procedure so kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship.

13th February 2019, 08:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SB Memorial Scholarship Program?

Eligible candidates can apply online through the below mentioned website link.
https://www.buddy4study.com/applicat...10/instruction

Those candidates are eligible to apply for SB Memorial Scholarship Program:

Candidates must be a student of class 9th to 12th of Paschim Vihar Delhi with an annual family income less than INR 4 lakh from all sources.
Students must have secured at least 75% or more marks in last qualifying examination.
Or
Candidates must be a 1st year girl students of IIT BHU with family income less than 4 lakh from all sources.
Students must have secured at least 75% or more marks in last qualifying examination.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th February 2019 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?