17th December 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Material Science?

Hello Sir/Mam,I am a 3rd year B.Tech (L.T) student. I have been preparing for GATE exam.what are the scholarship for studying M.Tech in material science?what score shall I have in GATE exam to get this scholarship? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for PhD in Physics?
  2. How to join M.Tech material science after doing MSc in Applied Physics from BIT Mesra? List of some good colleges for M.Tech in Material Science or Metallurgy?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  4. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  5. How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics
  6. Procedure to apply and amount awarded to M.Tech student through MHRD Scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU?
  9. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for being eligible for scholarship while doing Food science and technology?
  11. Scholarship or education loan to study Master degree in Material Science at Nigeria?
  12. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  13. Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?
  14. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  17. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
14th March 2017, 11:53 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Material Science?

You are in 3 year of your B.Tech course and also preparing for GATE exam. You are interested to know about the scholarship for studying M.Tech in Material Science.

**AICTE provides scholarship/ stipend of Rs. 12400 amount every month to M.Tech students. The main eligibility is that student must possess admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score. It does not matter how much marks you have secured in GATE exam. But you have to score good marks in GATE exam to get admission in good colleges as IIT, NIT’s etc.

**So, in my opinion at this stage you have to prepare well for GATE exam. There is no need to worry about the scholarship at this stage. You will definitely get scholarship if you got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?