3rd July 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there scholarship for further studies in Australia after passing 12th grade in India?

Is there scholarship for further study in Australia after passing 12th grade in India? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is considered to be eligible for a candidate to apply for US study after passing 12th grade to get scholarship?
  2. List of competitive exams which I need to write to get the scholarship for doing further studies in Americal or Australia?
  3. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  5. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  6. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  7. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  10. Can I get a scholarship for college studies after scoring 85.20% in 12th?
  11. Is there anyway for me to get the build India scholarship which would help for my studies?
  12. What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi? -- [New]
  13. How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
  14. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  15. Is there any scholarship exams available for 12th students?
  16. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  18. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
7th July 2017, 11:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there scholarship for further studies in Australia after passing 12th grade in India?

Yes, you can get Scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Australia after passing 12th standard from India. To apply for admission to higher studies in Australian universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. You should have good aggregate marks in your 12th standard to get Scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Australian universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?