13th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What kind of securities are required for Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study MBBS Abroad?

I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study MBBS in Abroad. I am going to apply an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

15th August 2021, 01:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What kind of securities are required for Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study MBBS Abroad?

SECURITIES:

• Seek third party guarantee.
• Deposit Margin Money.

You can get financed up to 100 percent of the loan, if the loan is up to the limit of Rs. 7.5 lakh. Under the CGFEL scheme you can get a loan hoti Rs 10 lakh for study in Indian and upto 20 lakh for studying abroad.
15th August 2021, 01:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of securities are required for Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study MBBS Abroad?

The securities are required for Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study MBBS Abroad are:-

Immovable assets - These can be real estate assets such as land, house, flat, etc.
Intangible assets - These are liquid securities such as fixed deposits, mutual funds, ULIPs, Life Insurance policies, Government Bonds, etc.

The candidate should be a resident of India to apply for this loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?