23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?

Sir,
For applying Education Loan of Bank what are the documents a candidate requires to submit? And after submitting all the documents when I will get the Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  5. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  6. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  8. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission details for private schooling students?
  11. Last date to submit the document for Loan Subsidy by Central government?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Documents required to submit for appearing in CSIR-NET?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  15. How to join CBSE after passing ICSE 10th?
  16. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  17. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  18. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
28th July 2015, 08:01 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?

You must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission as a document.
You must also provide the required documents of the guarantor.
You must also give all your Educational Certificates as documents.
Once you have submitted all these documents the Educational Loan generally gets sanctioned within 1 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?