20th July 2021, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Will bank provide Education loan to study MBA having 55% in B.Com?

I have got a 55% in b.com final year can i apply for education loan in a bank for doing MBA. And bank is providing me a loan for studying MBA having this much percentage in B.Com?

24th July 2021, 11:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will bank provide Education loan to study MBA having 55% in B.Com?

The eligibility for an MBA Education Loan is a candidate must be a citizen of India and must have secured a seat in an MBA course in selected colleges. The candidate's minimum age should be 16 years and the maximum age limit for some banks is 35 years as RBI has placed no restrictions on the upper age limit. There are some factors that will influence a bank's decision in granting an education loan that as the Academic Merit of a student, the reputation of the MBA college, and the collaterals offered.
26th July 2021, 07:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the bank can certainly provide you education loan facility. However, you would need to pursue Masters in Business Administration from recognized Colleges or Universities approved or accredited by Government of India or State Government or equivalent.

The list of documents required to submit while applying for the loan is mentioned below:-

:-Letter of admission
:-Filled in Loan Application Form
:-passport size photographs 2
:-Fee payment receipt
:-salary slip and IT assessment order or documents of the Co-borrower
:-All government issued ID cards
27th July 2021, 08:29 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

You can definitely get a loan from a bank with this academic record in India. You can visit any nearby bank to approve a loan. You must take your documents with yourself to bank.
27th July 2021, 08:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can get a loan to study MBA having 55% in B.com. The candidate should have a good academic record. The candidate should be in the age group of a minimum of 18 years to 35 years. Banks like HDFC bank, Axis bank, Icici bank, Punjab bank, etc can give you a loan.
29th July 2021, 12:03 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of some of the banks which provides Education Loan to pursue MBA are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
ICICI Bank
HDFC Bank
Kotak Mahindra
Axis Bank
UCO Bank
Punjab National Bank
30th July 2021, 07:33 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes,Bank will provide Education loan to study MBA having 55% in B.Com.

It would be easy to get education loan if you have secured admission through CAT or equivalent examination.

If you got direct admission than it would be difficult to get education loan.

To get education loan from any bank, you must have admission letter and previous academic certificates.

Rate of interest will depend upon amount you want as education loan.

You can get education loan with minimum rate of interest.

You have to repay this loan after completing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?