27th April 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?

i am a student of BBA 4th sem. i want to apply my summer training in Canada.i would like to know the exact procedure pls email me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  2. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  3. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  4. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  5. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  6. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  7. How to apply for 2 months training in any ECE company?
  8. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  10. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  11. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  14. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  15. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  18. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
1st June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?

hell sir
I am student of Diploma 4th sem ECE branch I want to do summer 6 weeks tranning in your company. my email id is [email protected]
and my contact no is 9818857255,9813129850
30th June 2013, 03:50 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

first you need to make a list of ECE companies in which you would like to do your summer internship

Now make use of your social networking skills to find you contacts via facebook or linkedIN.
Send your CV with cover letter and your requirement to these contacts and ask them to push your CV to respective HR.

All the best
29th July 2013, 09:31 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

If you apply to company on your own, there is possibility that you wont get any reply as they receive thousands of application each day and it is difficult for HR to reply to all of them

Many time they dont have time to even look at the application.
So what they do is take candidates recommended by their employees.
Also being a 2nd year student you have less chance to get internship

the best way is to find any contact/relative or friend working in the company at good position and ask them to forward your CV to their HR.

Being a request from their employee, company or HR gives preference to them ( in most cases and not all)

some of the good companies are as follows

1) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
2) Tata Consultancy Services
3) Bharti Airtel Limited
4) Wipro Ltd
5) Infosys Technologies Limited
6) Hewlett-Packard India
7) HCL Infosystems Limited
8.) Reliance Communications Ltd
9) LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
10) IBM India Pvt Ltd
11) Videocon Industries Ltd
12) HCL Technologies Limited
13) Satyam Computer Services Ltd
14) Siemens Ltd.

All the best
1st October 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of 7sem,my branch is ece,plz tell me good company who provides 6 month industrial training.my emailid is [email protected] and my contact no. is 8559018542
29th January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in 4th sem ECE, please do tell me about best companies offering internship for 4th sem ec students. my email id is [email protected]
29th March 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i m in 4th sem,EE.....am i eligible for summer traning in ONGC
my mail is [email protected]
18th April 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

in which company should i go for training? i am b. tech 3rd year student. my email id is [email protected] and my no. is 9467582105
15th November 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi..sir im btech ece 2nd yr student in RTU kota ...i want to do training for one months in communication companiy..please help me with it..

[email protected]
26th February 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir! iam a student of 6th sem of ece .i want to know how to apply for a summer training in ntpc kahalgaon ,bhagalpur and for 4-5 weeks. sir my id is [email protected] and phone no-9976776805
2nd May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do industrial training for 4 weeks in C# in a company in gurgaon I am a btech ( cse) 4th sem student kindly guide me with the list of IT companies which provide training and how to apply
18th April 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell the procedure that how to apply for summer training after fourth semester....
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?