20th March 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DMLT from Christian Medical Association of India

I have passed DMLT from christian medical association of india.now I need registration in paramedical council of india.Can I get registration

20th March 2013, 04:47 PM
raj bn

Default Re: How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DMLT from Christian Medical Association of India

Yes, as you have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, and you have got the certificate, You just need to become a member in Paramedical council of India.
You download the attached form for registration and send it to The Secretary
Paramedical Council, India.
You can visit the below address also:
http://paramedicalcouncil.org/member.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL.pdf(973.9 KB, 11338 views)
28th March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DMLT from Christian Medical Association of India

I have passed BMLT from DR B R AMBETKAR UNIVERSITY AGRA UP .now I need registration in paramedical council of india.Can I get registration
27th May 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

name saleem i have passed DMLT GANGAI INSTUTE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY IN TAMIL NADU NEYVELI. NOW I NEED REGISTRATION CAN I GET REGISTRATION
28th May 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BSCMLT from AM college of pharmacy( punjab technical university) i need registration can i get registration?
15th June 2013, 07:46 PM
yogita k. patel

My name yogita k.patel,i have passed pgdmlt from sarvajanik college ,surat,vnsgu, please i want to my pgdmlt registration in paramedical council of india
22nd June 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

my name satheesh, i have passed diploma in operation theatre technology from BSS INDIA . so i need registration can get registration
25th June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

how to register for paramedical council of india? I have passed BSC.MLT from rajiv gandi university karnataka
23rd July 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to registrar of dmlt rajasthan
25th July 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how to register for paramedical council of india?i have passed dmlt from sikkim manipal university
29th July 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed DMLT from IMA .How to register for paramedical council ?
11th August 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have passed o.t. technology from iimt agra in 1994.can i ragister\member ship in council ?
10th September 2013, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in radiology & imeging technology (DRD.Tech.) from North Bengal medical College &Hospital under State Medical Faculty Of West Bengal,can i register my name in Paramedical Council Of India?
12th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council of India? I have completed my Bsc MLT from RGUHS.
18th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of registration in council? iam doing BMLT from SMU.
22nd September 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

a am pass smu dmlt 2012 what is the procedure
22nd September 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i am pass smu dmlt 2012 what are procedure
2nd October 2013, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

If You want to get registration from Para Medical Council Of India you may contact to [email protected] or visit to www.paramedicalcouncilofindia.org.
1st November 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DRX (NIOS)GOVT OF INDIA

I have passed diploma in radiology X-Ray tech. (DRX) from NIOS under GOVT OF INDIA,can i register my name in Paramedical Council Of India?

MY.NAME VASEEM AHMAD MB.09411031239 EMEL ID (vaseemchoudhary83gmail.com (plase ragistesan detel any othar formalty
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-register-paramedical-council-india-i-have-passed-dmlt-christian-medical-association-india-1108338.html#ixzz0wLBOxw8l
13th November 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am student of rajsthan vidya peeth university my diploma complete in session 2007to2009 how i can registerd up state medical faculity
[email protected]
9451519600 pls reply
16th November 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir , i k. jain,from port blair,Andaman Nicobar Islands,i have passed DMLT in 1999 from HILARIOUS INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL TECHNOLOGY, CALICUT,KERALA ,HOW and WHERE To register ,my email id - [email protected]
26th November 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

: How to register for paramedical council of India? I have passed DMLT from Christian Medical Association of India
29th November 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how to register in kerala paramedical council .can i get the registration form
29th December 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

i have passed dmlt from cmc, can i register in kerala paramedical council registration??
7th January 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Bsc mlt from sikkim manipal university,how to register for paramedical counsil of india can i get the registration form
7th February 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I am continue my studies from NIMS UNIVERSITY Rajasthan approved by DGC after completion of my degree Can I registered
with paramedical council of India and can I work in the states of INDIA as medical technologist.
11th February 2014, 09:22 PM
sri srirup shil

i have complited DMLT from cantral calcutta academy of medical and paramedical technology ,kolkata in the year 2000 .I would like to register paramedical council india
13th March 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I have complited DMLT from AIMLTA 2001 from MP(bhopal).i can Ragister M.P.Paramedical &all india paramedical council. plese tell me my e.mail add:[email protected]
13th March 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the registration for crdiac vascukar technologist in August 2013. I did not get any updates from you till now.How to contact regarding my registration
23rd March 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council of india ? I have passed DOTT from NIMS University Jaipur.
19th April 2014, 03:09 PM
syedsaqquaf

I have passed DMLT (job oriented pre-university two years Diploma)passed on 1992 May from State Council of Vocational Educational education Karnatraka. BSc (MLT) from VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY SALEM TAMILNADU. INDIA now I need registration in paramedical council of india.

MY email id [email protected]
3rd May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a microbiologist and now I have to register in paramidical council l.how can I
8th May 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a UP resident but have done my regular BSC.Radiodiagnosis(BMRIT-bachelor in medical radio imaging technology) from A PRIVATE COLLEGE,DEHRADUN under HNB GARHWAL UNIVERSITY ,SRINAGAR,GARHWAL,UTTARAKHAND. i am always asked for para medical council registration.so i want to get registered with council.what should i do?
3rd June 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i am from chhattisgarh,in 2003-04 i have done my dmlt from damoh madhya pradesh which is under iph&h new delhi then in 2010 done my bscmlt from punjab technical university jalandhar then both diploma and degree are registered from paramedical council mohali punjab then i moved to my home town in chhattisgarh in 2011 then when i visit to chhattisgarh paramedical council raipur to register my both diploma and degree the registrar said it is invalid due to not mentioned its act no only they have mention only section 10 (5) and section 10 (6) i want to know if this is true then where is the original paramedical council in india and how i can get registered from chhattisgarh council what are the procedure plz help me before my age is useless for gov job.
10th July 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council of india? I have passed out C.R.A in 2006 from madras medical college i am trying to abroad they are asking registration certificate..can i get registration?
17th July 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how to register paramedical council of india.i have Bsc Mlt in sikkim manipal university
30th July 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know tha if i wil do bsc ott through national college of health sciences ludhiana under para medical council punjab is this valid in kashmir
5th August 2014, 08:30 PM
sujit paithane

my name sujit john paithane i have completed xray techniacion course in April 1995in Hilarious institute of clinical technology from guntur Andra pradesh
want to regestration
5th August 2014, 08:38 PM
sujit paithane

My name is sujit john paithane i have completed X RAY technician course in April 1995 from Hilarious institute of clinical technology Guntur Andra pradesh My Reg no 14/95 I want to regestration from your ferm this institute is Reg in calicat-1 Kerala India Reg No 940/78
6th August 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

My Name sujit John Paithane Icompleted Diploma in Radiography tech in April 1995 from guntur Andrapradesh i nwant To regestar From Your Fourms
6th August 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My Name sujit John Paithane Icompleted Diploma in Radiography tech in April 1995 from guntur Andrapradesh i nwant To regestar From Your Fourms
10th August 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i did ayurvedic therapy from nios[mhrd aprouved]. so i want paramedic registration. what is the procidure?
10th August 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

can i get registration on ayurvedic therapy certificate from paramedical board
11th August 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

my name is devender rao i completed bss diplama in dialysis technician in2014 from bharath sevak samaj thiruvanathapuram
21st August 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS SACHIN KUMAR FROM DEHRADUN UTTRAKHAND.I HAVE PASSED D.M.L.T.FROM VINAYAKA MISSON REASERCH FOUNDATION, SALEM, TAMILNADU, ONE YEAR COURSE 2005-06.AFTER REGISTRATION IN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA CAN I OPEN MY PATHOLOGY CLINIC INDEPENDENTLY.AND CAN I REGISTER IN UTTRAKHAND PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL.
12th September 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council of india(kerala)? I have passed dmlt from medical college calicut.
24th September 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i passed dmlt from bharat sewak samaj in 2011.what i get registration in up state medical faculty.or paramedical council of india.c.k.verma
25th September 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i passed dmlt from bharat sewak samaj .can i get registration in up state medical faculty.or paramedical council of india. chandresh kumar barabanki u.p.
7th October 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get my original mp pramedical council restrictions certificate
8th November 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Iam passed dmlt how can i register my certificate in paramedical cinbanglor whoch placeouncil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?