12th May 2015, 04:53 PM

Post because i want take admission in your college so the xaviers college Ranchi is good college in Jharkhand... in xaviers college good study

Plz sir I want a take admission in your college xaviers plz one chance....
30th December 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it?

when does the stt.xavier form of class11th occur?what fee is needed for 1year.and whwt cgpa is reequired for addmission.. i am cbse student please ansawer..
30th December 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it?

when does the stt.xavier form of class11th occur?what fee is needed for 1year.and whwt cgpa is reequired for addmission.. i am cbse student please ansawer..
31st March 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in st. Xever's school in 11th class.what's syllabus of enterence examination. Plz give me directions about it.
16th April 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam will held for admission in11th for 2016_2017
18th April 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission class 11th science & hostel facility in st Xavier College Ranchi ?
11th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the cut off mark of admission in isc(math) my mark is 31 can I get admission in 2nd list
1st September 2016, 01:08 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

St. Xavier's College Ranchi is one of the most reputed institution of Jharkhand.

If you are applying for any bachelor or master degree program you must have at least 50℅ of marks in applying subject.

If you are applying for intermediate you must have overall 50℅marks in 10th examination.

The selection process is via entrance exam.

For each subject the college call for entrance exam. After qualifying the entrance test you will have to appear for an interview (not for intermediate). After passing both of the exams you can take admission in this college.

There is no any option to get direct admission you must have to qualify the entrance exam as well as interview test.

For more details go to: www.sxcran.org
10th October 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How much total fees i have to pay for get admission and for 11th in st. Xavier collage, ranchi?
31st March 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How much total fees i have to pay for get admission and for 11th in st. Xavier collage, ranchi?
10th April 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the entrance form of St Xaviers please contact us when the form fill up start
14th June 2017, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will be the cut off marks?
Sir I want to take admission in st Xavier college plz give me one chance to improve ourselves. My marks in entrance exam is more than 30 and in CBSE obtained 90%above.
16th June 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in st.xavier college
Sir give me one time to improve ourselves.my mark in entrance exam is more than 35 and cbse obtained 85%
17th June 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am sagar kumar and i passed the entrance exam of St. Xavier collage ranchi in commerce stream for I. Com. Please suggest me what is the date of admission in this collage and also important details.
15th April 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission on the basis of entrance exam only if i am getting 75 percent in my 10th board exam
25th June 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in intermediate biology in jac board?
14th January 2020, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th for commerce in St Xavier Ranchi? What should be the percentage required in class 10 to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?