15th April 2011, 03:09 AM
rinku231990

How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it?

i want 2 get admisson in 11 science in st. xavier ,ranchi . how can i get so? tell me admission criteria . also fee structure.

11th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it?

To get admission in 11th science in st. Xaviers college, you have to secure at least 70 % in 10th class and you have to appear for entrance exam to get admission.
Admission fee structure is about 5 to 6 thousand.
12th January 2012, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinku231990 View Post
i want 2 get admisson in 11 science in st. xavier ,ranchi . how can i get so? tell me admission criteria . also fee structure.

Admission is done on the availability of seats. Admission form can be given to the Principal/Headmaster after 15th March. A written selection test is taken. Subjects- English, science & Maths.

The application form will be available after the publication of Board (ICSE/CBSE/Other Results)

Time Between 09:00 am. to 12:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m
Place: School office
Cost of Application Form: Rs. 250

Eligibility for obtain the Application form:

Average 75% and above in English, Science and Mathematics in ICSE Board Examination.

Average 80% and above in English, Science and Mathematics in CBSE Board Examination.

Total Number of seats: 90

For more information on the admission procedure visit:
http://www.stxaviersschool.com/admn/apro.htm
11th February 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Hostel facilities are available for XI students?
17th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

is form for admission in class 11th available now?
5th March 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cut off marks?
10th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, from where entrance exam questions can be asked?
18th March 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

AT PRESENT I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN ST.XAVIER WHAT CAN I DI FOR CLASS 11TH SCIENCE
29th March 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I wish to get admission in st.xaviers college of ranchi in class 11 commerce??????How do i get to apply????when are the application forms out??and wats the fee structure(per month)?
1st April 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

from where i get admission form?
3rd April 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi?
3rd April 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

When will be the forms available,what is the date?
7th April 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission admission in class 11th.
is st. xeviers provide online fome fillup facility
10th April 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, when the admission forms of class XI will be available?
11th April 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of st. Xaviors school of ranchi?
14th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

What percentage do we need for admission in class 11 and how do we get?
2nd May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam for admission in class11?
18th June 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of i.sc entrance exam conducted on 16-06-2012 come?

my email id - [email protected]
pls reply on my id.
25th June 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

when the second list of science math's will be declaire?
5th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

When will be classes begin for intermediate science ?
13th March 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in st.xavier.Please send the monthly fee along with hostal fee in my id [email protected]
29th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

The time perioed of class11 please help me about this
29th March 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required from JAC board to take the admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi?
3rd April 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

At what percentage can i get admission in std. 11th?{2013-2014}
8th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

when the entrance test for 11th will be taken???/
19th April 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have some problems so i am late to take admission but now i want to take admission please help me support me sir.
28th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is last date of getting admission form of class 11th science?? and from where will i get form??
28th April 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what subject you ask in entrance exam?
29th April 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what subject you ask in entrance exam in 11th commerce stream?
30th April 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

When will dawn the admission form of the saint xevier' collage?
2nd May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in class 11 2013.plz tell us the procedure?
15th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

waht rype of quetions asking to student who give admision exame in st xavier's college espesly for bord students
17th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

what type of ques will asked in entrance exam of class xi in science? nd also the cut off marks?
6th June 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

what are the procedure to take admission in class 11th science? when is the last date for submissions of forms?
14th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,I want to get adimission in 11 science in st. Xavir collage ranchi.
15th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

when the 1st selection list of Intermidiate science 2013 will come?
8th October 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How CGPA by Cbse board to admission in st xavier ranchi in 11class
15th January 2014, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the monthly fee??????
24th March 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: How to get admission in 11th science in St Xavier Ranchi? Fee structure of it?

what is the fee structure ?
what is the hostel fee?
how much percentage required in jac for admision?
6th April 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in 11 th commerce in st xaviers ranchi?admission procedure?fee structure?
12th April 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir where i can get the admission form if i want to fill it online? the admission procedure? fee structure?
can you please give your kind answer soon by
sms in mobile no. 8084504929
13th April 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th science in st. Xaviers ranchi? Fee structure of it?
26th April 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir when will be the form available what is the date?and how can i get the admission form if i want to fill online?the admission procedure?fee structure for clss 11 maths stream
can you please give ur kind information soon by sms in mob.no / email
email - [email protected]
28th April 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,when will the forms be availaible for admission.how can i fill the form online? can you please provide me the information on my email - [email protected]
13th May 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I live in patiala and want to take.admission in st xavier in class 11 I have scored more than 80% in cbse board I tried 2 apply online but the website is not opening and I am afraid that I will not be able to give the enterance test becauce of lack of train seats I think I will not be abel 2 reach there but I realy want 2 study here
14th May 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What types of question will be come in entrance exam for class 11 commarce ,2014
25th June 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in st. Xavier college ranchi. If a student is unable to clear entrace test.
(Isc maths)
16th March 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

wat is the cut off of st.xavier school in ranchi..??
sir i m cbse student wat cgpa is required to take admission in st.Xavier school in ranchi for commerce??
wat is fee structure for commerce??
is there is any hostel facilities.??? if yes then also wat is fee structure of it...!!??for boys.....
plzz answer as soonas possible sir..
my email id [email protected].
plz answer me on that id...!!
thank you...
5th April 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How much percent age is necessary for getting admission in class 11 in xaviers college
20th April 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission form for 11 th be available and till when can we submit it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?