15th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS from Botany? I have completed BSc from ZBC

I compled bsc from zbc. . I do want msc. From botany. . Plz tell me about best university

14th December 2017, 09:24 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MS from Botany? I have completed BSc from ZBC

Master of Science in Botany or M.Sc Botany is a postgraduate course is a discipline which is about the scientific study of plant life. The duration of this course is 2 years.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should have passed B.Sc Degree or equivalent with a recommended score from any recognized university.

Top colleges for this course are following:

Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
Ramjas College, Delhi
University of Jammu, Jammu
Fatima Mata National College, Kollam

Admission procedure:
There are two ways to get admission in this course one is through entrance test and other is the direct entry. In the direct entry system, a merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?