2nd January 2011, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

rules for gtu Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in computer engineering?

1. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  2. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  4. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  5. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  6. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  7. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  8. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  10. Can I get admission in B.Arch after diploma in civil engineering from Gujarat
  11. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  13. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  14. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  16. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech regular or correspondence course in Gujarat after getting 60% in Diploma in Civil?
  18. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
12th January 2011, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

right now i am studing computer diploma in last year,
so please inform me the process of admission for diploma to degree.Is there
any entrance exams?and what is the date to fill up the forms?my id is [email protected]
21st January 2011, 09:36 AM

how we take our choiceable collage admited in degree computer eng.
22nd January 2011, 08:20 AM
G-rocks

Hello Friend

To get into degree courses after diploma you will have to answer GUJCET.Then you will get admission in 2nd year as a lateral entry

Best of luck...
25th January 2011, 03:17 PM

do you have any diploma pass out (any year) apply to the diploma to degree apllication form.
26th January 2011, 03:30 PM

Sir i am doing diploma iete from iete board can we do B.E next pls inform
6th February 2011, 03:26 PM

please give me rules of diploma engineering to degree engineering
18th February 2011, 11:30 PM
smruti prasad das

hiiiiiiiiiiii frd

you can take admission in Btech 3rd semester, after completion of your Diploma. so you have to appear in lateral entry exam conducted in gujrat.

after clearing the exam you can take admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat.
19th February 2011, 12:34 AM

i m doing diploma in computer engineering in GTU..please inform me the admission process of degree engineering after doing diploma..!!Is there any entrance test for degree engineering after diploma..???how many years for degree engineering after diploma..??
28th February 2011, 12:18 PM

right now i am studying mechanical diploma in last semester,
so please inform me the process of admission for diploma to degree.
My e-mail id- [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 10:34 AM

i am in diploma informationtechnology. can i get admission in degree computer enggineering after complition ofmy diploma course; my email id
6th March 2011, 03:39 PM

i have passed diploma in civil engg. now i want to b,e in civil, where can i get information about it?
10th March 2011, 03:52 PM

the result of which semester's are important of diploma studies for getting admission in degree engg???
my id : [email protected]
10th March 2011, 11:21 PM

my name is hardik and i am studing diploma in computer eng. forth sem.i am to know how to get admission in diploma computer eng. to degree computer eng. so plz adwice and inform for this process.
11th March 2011, 10:49 AM
rks@estate

After diploma in Civil engineering, you can get direct admission in 2nd Year in

any degree engineering colleges in Gujarat OR any where in India.

This type of admission / course is called Transfer course.

For Admission, you can directly contact the degree engineering colleges in Gujarat where you want to take admission.

Good Luck
16th March 2011, 11:29 PM
jayjoshi1

Thumbs up Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

if u do diploma in nirma now it would cost u three years, and further degree will be three years but u will gain a lot of knowledge...... thats my challenge...Nirma in the best of all collegs of gujarat for diploma.....

u can easily get admission in degree in any other colleges if u score more than 75% in diploma in nirma....
30th March 2011, 12:07 PM

my name is Renish patel and i am studing diploma in power elecronics eng.i am to know how to get admission in diploma to degree. so plz adwice and inform for this process.
4th April 2011, 02:07 AM

sir i have completed diploma in automobile with 70%, from L.J polytechnic, ahmedabad.so sir can i change my stream to mechanical for degree in gujarat? Please suggest.
5th April 2011, 01:12 AM

sir help me to admisson in degree
8th April 2011, 05:21 PM

Respected sir, i am studying in diploma 6th sem in Petro Chemical Technology M.S.University Polytechnic Baroda Now , I want to try to get admission in BE Degree in Chemical Engineering in Gujarat -2011 , Let me know procedure & rules for diploma to degree engineering admission in GTU 2011.& others and college of chemical, degree college in gujarat Government & self finance etc. . plz help me and guide me for d to d at the earliest . My contact number is: 9427748759. My mail ID [email protected].
Krishna D . Thaker.
12th April 2011, 05:03 PM

entras exam is compalsory for degree admission after diploma?
14th April 2011, 11:50 PM

how many years for degree after diploma in gtu
23rd April 2011, 12:15 PM

how many years for degree after diploma in gtu??entrance exam is compulsary for degree after diploma? my mail id is [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 12:17 PM

entrance exam is compulsary for diploma to degree engineering??
30th April 2011, 02:02 PM

please tell me about entrance exam for getting admissions in b.e auto mobile
7th May 2011, 08:42 PM

My nephew is studying for Diploma (Mech) in NG Polytechnic, Bardoli and for his BE after the Diploma, I would like him to join a premier institute like IIT / SVNIT / any NIT. Please guide me. He is one of the toppers in his batch.

11th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Meet Vyas

I cleared my last year(teb) in diploma civil engg. from Govt.poly.tech.Valsad. with second class(54%). I want to do the course of Degree? pls give me some information about it
11th May 2011, 08:14 PM

i have got 60% in diploma civil engineering
Can i get admission in degree engineering ?
13th May 2011, 05:58 PM

what type of entrance exam ?
18th May 2011, 05:04 AM
Pritesh.gohil

To get admission in degree after diploma there is many number of colleges are available in gujarat, even if nirma also.

But to take admission in good college you have to take good percentage according to the rule of ACPC.

Here i attache the PDF file to know the cut off marit in different colleges after diploma.

It may help you
~
thanx....
File Type: pdf D2D cut off mark list for 11-12.pdf(139.0 KB, 158 views)
18th May 2011, 03:11 PM
Pritesh.gohil

To get admission in degree after diploma there is many number of colleges are available in gujarat, even if nirma also.

But to take admission in good college you have to take good percentage according to the rule of ACPC.

Here i attache the PDF file to know the cut off marit in different colleges after diploma.

It may help you

thanx....
File Type: pdf D2D cut off mark list for 11-12.pdf(139.0 KB, 206 views)
20th May 2011, 11:53 AM

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am in Last semester of Diploma Mechanical, Up to Fifth semester My Result is 82%, I want admission in degree Mechanical after completion of Diploma. Pl. advise for Admission Procedure & Provide List of Gujarat's top Engineering College.

With Umpteem Regards,
Bharat
24th May 2011, 11:31 AM

admission in degree engineering college in gujarat after diplom in computer engineering?
24th May 2011, 10:58 PM

can i get admission in auto mobile degree after diploma?i have secure 62% n i want to know is there any entarance exarm this year
27th May 2011, 01:59 PM

what date deploma todegree admistion in 2011
27th May 2011, 02:00 PM

what date diploma to degree admition in 2011
1st June 2011, 09:16 PM

Hello sir,
i have been passed my diploma in 2010 bt unfortunately i cudnt get admin in 2010 batch so now der is a 1 year gap so m i able to take admin in 2011? If yes, den can u plz tell me the date of D2D form distribution.?? and website also..plzzz guide me thnx...mahimna
3rd June 2011, 06:51 PM

wich course is better Electrical engineering or Computer engineering
3rd June 2011, 09:49 PM

I get 58.73% in diplomain architectural Assistantship can I get admission in civil Degree engineering?
5th June 2011, 10:29 PM

hello sir i want to know that i have completed my diploma in electronics n communication engg through polytechnic so we have to count all the marks or only theory marks will be count?
7th June 2011, 09:52 AM

can i apply in BE with out giving gujcet xam?
i was given gujcet xam in year 2008...
7th June 2011, 07:06 PM

I HAVE PASSED DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH 54.8%(AVG) IN M S UNIVERSITY, BARODA, GUJARAT. NOW I WANT TO DO DEGREE IN GUJARAT COLLEGES. SO PLS TELL ME, AM I ALIGIBLE FOR THE DEGREE ADMISSION? AND TELL ME ALSO THAT WHEN THE DIPLOMA TO DEGREE ADMISSION WILL START IN GUJARAT? PLS SEND MY ANS ON MY EMAIL ADRESS [email protected]
7th June 2011, 10:22 PM

Hello Sir I have Complete Diploma in Automobile So when start D2D admission Process please reply in my mail Id [email protected]
7th June 2011, 11:35 PM

i have completed my diploma in 2009 in civil engineering my percentage was 49.07 now from last 2 year i was now getting the admission and due to not having 50% i am not getting admission in out state also so please help me out can i get admission in gujarat if so then give me the procedure plz give me reply my humble request to u
8th June 2011, 04:34 PM

i recently completed my diploma in computer engg.
i want to know that which marks to be counted fr D2D.
PLZ HELP ME SIR ..
n tell me about that fast..
my num 9033661760
8th June 2011, 05:05 PM

I have get 58% in 10th i want to do diploma engineering . Can i get admision in that persentages ?
guide me pls
10th June 2011, 10:21 AM

computer science and engniring for b sc in engniring
10th June 2011, 07:06 PM

how we take our choiceable collage admited in degree computer eng.
i have completed diploma in automobile can i do degree in mechanical .
10th June 2011, 09:34 PM
miiky

Obviously, you will get chance to take admission in Degree Engineering Colleges in Gujrat after diploma in Civil Engineering, but you have to appear the GUCET, if you have clear this exam with good rank, so you will get chance to take admission in Civil Engineering.
11th June 2011, 10:35 PM

WHICH OF THE SEMESTER CREDITS COUNT FOR DIPLOMA TO DEGREE ADMISSION ? PLZ REPLY SIR ..
MY EMAIL ID IS : ruchikbhatt2003'gmail.com

ruchik bhatt