15th August 2011, 04:49 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M B Parmar View Post
you are requested to provide the detail for getting admission in Degree engineering after diplom in Civil. provide admission procedure and how to get the admission in Gujarat collages. give marit list for the same for current and previous year.

With regards,
M B Parmar.
dear friend,
after completing polytechnic, you will be eligible to take admission in engineering.
you will get admission in b.tech directly into the second year. this is called lateral entry.
for that you will have to give an entrance exam of lateral entry.
every state conducts its own entrance exam for lateral entry.
for taking admission in gujrat, you will have to give the entrance exam of gujcet.
there is no lateral entry in nit and iit colleges. if you want to take admission in these colleges, then you will have to take admission in first year only by giving the aieee r iit jee exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  2. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  4. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  5. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  6. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  7. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  8. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  10. Can I get admission in B.Arch after diploma in civil engineering from Gujarat
  11. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  13. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  14. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  16. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech regular or correspondence course in Gujarat after getting 60% in Diploma in Civil?
  18. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
15th August 2011, 09:55 PM
ammajii

Default Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

Hi dear,

any engineering college which offer degree such as B.Tech/BE take the diploma students from 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.for civil engineering you may get the following college.
1.Sardar Patel Institute of Technology C/O New English School Trust, Valsad Distt. Kheda -388306 Gujarat, Ph: 2692-274766,
Fax : +91 2692 274540
2.Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagr, P.B.
3.Dr. S & S.S Gandhy Colleege Of Engg & Technology Majura
4.Government Engineering College Modasa Dist Sabarkantha
5.L.D.College Of Engineering Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
Thanks
17th August 2011, 01:54 PM
munshisahil

Smile Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

I have complete in diploma civil engineering, i have passed out diploma civil engg with gtu 2011,
I have c.p.i 5.96 can i apply D2d...
plzzzzzz help me...my contact no: 9033736908
[email protected]
17th August 2011, 02:07 PM
munshisahil

Smile Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

I have complete in diploma civil engineering, i have passed out diploma civil engg with gtu 2011,
[email protected]
17th August 2011, 02:19 PM
munshisahil

[email protected]
24th August 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer science with 81% from Karnataka state...I want to know whether i am eligible to take admission in Degree in Gujarat state? and if Yes please tell me the procedure.

Leesa
1st September 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

admission in degree engineering college in gujarat after diploma in textile manufacture.
8th September 2011, 01:16 PM
arvind mangulley

[QUOTE=M B Parmar;67180]you are requested to provide the detail for getting admission in Degree engineering after diplom in Civil. provide admission procedure and how to get the admission in Gujarat collages. give marit list for the same for current and previous year.

With regards,
civil parttime addmission
10th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

My nem krishana raval
1st October 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

plzz tellll me and suggest me wat 2 do
i did my diploma in mechanical engg in mumbai scored 73.28%
and want to take admission in l.d college(Ahmedabad) for direct second year mech engg

so wats d procedure??????????????
plzzzzzzzzz help me
11th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do external B.E/B.Tech in Gujarat?
9th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility for d to d how many sem marks are counted
10th November 2011, 04:45 PM
sris2011

hi dear,
To get into degree courses after diploma you will have to answer GUJCET. Some 10% seats are reserved in each branch. So fill up the GUJCET forms lateral entry form.
After that if you clear the entrance test with a good rank then you can easily get a seat in civil engineering for degree
Cheers!!
thanks.
6th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage i get addmission in b.e i.t?
15th December 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in the best college in b.tec after completing diploma in nirma university with 7.4 ppi.?
21st December 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have pass out my diploma in may/June 2010 TEB board. and i have interest to study in degree. so where is collage diploma to degree in this time?
reply me [email protected]
1st February 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after diploma in engineering, what is the proceedure to obtain the admission in Digree engineering?
whether admission will be made in 3rd or 4th semister directly. please advice.
obviously 3rd semester dear
becoz at tht time itself nxt bech comes
13th March 2012, 11:57 AM
jobsick

dear friend,
any engineering college which offer degree such as B.Tech/BE take the diploma students from 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.for civil engineering you may get the following college.
1.Sardar Patel Institute of Technology C/O New English School Trust, Valsad Distt. Kheda -388306 Gujarat, Ph: 2692-274766,
Fax : +91 2692 274540
2.Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagr, P.B.
3.Dr. S & S.S Gandhy Colleege Of Engg & Technology Majura
4.Government Engineering College Modasa Dist Sabarkantha
5.L.D.College Of Engineering Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
14th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

diploma to full time degree admission in goverment college after two year job experience in gujarat for mechanical eng.
15th March 2012, 11:35 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

To get into degree courses after diploma you will have to answer GUJCET. Some 10% seats are reserved in each branch. So fill up the GUJCET forms lateral entry form.
After that if you clear the entrance test with a good rank then you can easily get a seat in civil engineering for degree.
6th April 2012, 10:27 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

dear friend

Yes you can get Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after
diploma in Civil engineering, but you have to appear the GUJCET, if you
have clear this exams with good rank, then you will get admission in
Civil engineering..........
30th April 2012, 07:45 PM
onest

Yes you can get Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after
diploma in Civil engineering, but you have to appear the GUJCET, if you
have clear this exams with good rank, then you will get admission in
Civil engineering.
10th May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i m a diploma holder.....can i get admission in degree without giving g-cet?
6th June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in chemical engineering?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/12577-admission-degree-engineering-colleges-gujarat-after-diploma-civil-engineering-3.html#ixzz1x19DLTRS
8th July 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

what is admission process of diploma to degree in computer engineering?
MY EMAIL ID IS : [email protected]
12th July 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i have passout my diploma in information technology in 2010..so my question is that now can i get admission degree in gujrat...reply must
my mail id is [email protected]
25th July 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electrical. can i degree in mechenical engineering?
27th July 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i have completed in diploma in mechanical 2010 so, i can apply in 2011-12? please reply me sir...
my E-mail ID is : [email protected]

Makvana Jaydev
27th July 2012, 09:29 AM
makvana jaydev

i have completed in diploma in mechanical 2010 so,i can apply D to D 2011-2012? please reply me sir.
my E-mail ID [email protected]

makvana jaydev
5th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am nidhi patel i have not user ID so i can't show my merit list plz sir advise me..... my e-
mail id [email protected]
7th August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any TFWS seats for direct diploma to degree ??? in GTU afflicted collages ???? pls inform me ??
8th August 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% in 6th sem in diploma EC.in which collage i can apply for degree?which r best coll. in ahmedabad & near it please tell me.
16th August 2012, 12:49 AM
sunny.leone2012

Hi dear,

After that if you clear the entrance test with a good rank then you can easily get a seat in civil engineering for degree

Tahnks
16th September 2013, 08:27 PM
nai pradip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in nirma univesity i want to join part time degree
no i have completed diploma in mechanical engg. in g.p palanpur i want to join part time degree.
26th June 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

My
Dipaloma admisan foma no;032014D0776302
Rijalt in baroda gujarat
27th February 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear I am stay in gandhinagar but diploma study in abu road in board of technical education rajsthan so please gaide me for d2d part time study in gtu my email id :- [email protected]
27th June 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can one get admission in b.e.degree after done diploma. Computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?