11th May 2010, 12:01 AM

Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure

i've given 12th exam with subjects : biology,physics,chemistry. i want to know about the biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat. its fees structure & its admission procedure.

thanking you,
dhvani.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  2. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  4. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
  5. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  6. List of college for admission in Biotechnology? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Details on Biotechnology & Medical courses in Gujarat?
  9. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  16. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  17. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  18. Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it? -- [New]

12th May 2010, 11:52 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure

the details are here

1. Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda
Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology Centre
Baroda - 390 002, Gujarat, India
Phone: 91-265-2794396/2750498
Fax: 91-265-2792508
Course: M. Sc Biotechnology

2. Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
PB No. 21 University Road Patan - 384 265 Gujarat
Phone: +91 2766 230456, 231814
Courses:
Bachelor of Bio-Technology
M.Sc. Biotechnology

3. Deparment of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University
Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120, Gujarat ( INDIA)
Phone: +91 2692 226863
E-mail: [email protected]
Courses:
M.Sc. Biotechnology
M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology

13th May 2010, 10:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure

dear friend

The detail of Biotechnology colleges in gujarat are-

MS University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat

St Xaviers College

Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus

LD College of Engineering

K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College

ok
all the best.

25th May 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I want a know about fee structure of b,sc bio technology course.

26th May 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi !! i want to know when admission start in biotechnology in ms univercity,baroda

26th May 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

m.sc biotechnology coll in v.v nagar

27th May 2010, 02:52 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat are
sardar patel college
university of baroda
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
and for details of admission and fee structure visit ther official website.

28th May 2010, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

please help me in suggesting which is the best college for biotechnology in gujurat and subjects offered is maths compulsory kindly reply.

29th May 2010, 05:08 PM
bhumimahajan

I want to know that is biotechnology corse is runing in sumandeep college in vadodara,gujarat.

20th June 2010, 07:41 PM
nidafazal munshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i've given 12th exam with subjects : biology,physics,chemistry. i want to know about the biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat. its fees structure & its admission procedure.

thanking you,
dhvani.
first of all dhwani i would like to know yours 12th standard results.then i would is biotech is good for you or not.
then to let me add to your knowledge B.s.c biotechnology courses are are going on in SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY.basicall there are two good colleges for it
1. M.B.Patel science college its exactly in anand the fees structure would be approx. 25000rs per year.as first year for B.s.c would be common fees for 1st year may deduct .
2.N.V. patel science college it is in V.V.nagar.here fees will b little higher but it would be around as mentioned above.
And biotechnology is absolutely very good field if you going to do M.s.s in biotechnolgy or any other master course releatye to it.

20th June 2010, 07:42 PM
nidafazal munshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi !! i want to know when admission start in biotechnology in ms univercity,baroda
there is no B.s.c biotechnolgy course in msu
there is only M.s.c

24th July 2010, 02:24 PM
Senior Member+++

following are the colleges offering various boitechnology courses in gujarat:

Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda

Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
Courses:
M.Sc. Biotechnology

Deparment of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University
Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120, Gujarat ( INDIA)
Phone: +91 2692 226863
E-mail: [email protected]
Courses:
M.Sc. Biotechnology
msc in industrial biotechnology

5th September 2010, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hiiiii I m dhiraj student of microbiology 3rd yrs of calcuta university. and i want to do my master degree from gujrat . please give some name of the college and their admission procudure

29th November 2010, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

pl kindly guide me about scope after medical biotechnology & last merit for admission in last year in gujarat

30th November 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterence in school of science,gujarat university for msc biotech!

1st December 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

pl kindly guide me about scope after medical biotechnology & last merit for admission in last year in gujarat & college name for P.G in biotechnology.

15th December 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hii,i m kanchan i have done b.sc in biotech .now i want to take admission in m.sc biotech in vadodara.please tell me name of colleges and there fee structure.

15th December 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hii,i m kanchan i have done b.sc in biotech .now i want to take admission in m.sc biotech in vadodara.please tell me name of colleges and there fee structure.

18th December 2010, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

C.G. Bhakta Institute of Biotechnology
M.Sc. Integrated Biotechnology
Bardoli-Surat-Gujarat

11th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i m student of bsc biotechnology , i want admission in msc biotechnology, plz suggest me in which clg i get admission in msc bt in guj?

26th January 2011, 03:55 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The details are this -
1. Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda

2. Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
Courses:
M.Sc. Biotechnology

Thanks.

10th February 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

where m.sc biotechnology running in gujarat?
best cources in m.sc biotechynology?

17th March 2011, 03:34 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

dear friend

The detail of Biotechnology colleges in gujarat are-

MS University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat

St Xaviers College

Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus

LD College of Engineering

K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
thank

21st March 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know when admission start in biotechnology in ms university,baroda

2nd April 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
my self ravi
ihave done my graduation in pharmacy.andnow about to complete my mpharm in pharmabiotechnology.i have qualified the GATE 2011 in biotechnology. now would like to persui Mtech in biotechnology. so can u pls tell me about the list of institution providing m.techbiotechnologe or related prograam in gujarat.

19th April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hi...,i m 12th class student. i want to addmission procedure of undergraduation in biotechnology

29th April 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure

Ashok & Rita Patel Biotech institute, New Vidyanagar.
This institute provides M.Sc. after 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology group.
The courses are affiliated to SARDAR PATEL UNIVERISTY.
Website is www.aribas.edu.in. Visiting website will give you a clear picture of what all things are running in this institute. Its worth analysing.

5th May 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I hv currently given my 12th sci exams with phy,chem,n bio subjects n nw willing to do b.sc in biotechnology. can u please suggest some college for the same .suggest govt. as well as private sector colleges along with their fee structure n availability of their forms . PLEASE INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...........
thanking you,
shrusti dave.

6th May 2011, 05:15 PM
vijayptl97

hi,
the detail of Biotechnology colleges in gujarat are-

1.MS University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat
2.St Xaviers College
3.Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus
4.LD College of Engineering
5.K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
thanks

6th May 2011, 05:16 PM
vijayptl97

hi,
the detail of Biotechnology colleges in gujarat are-

1.MS University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat
2.St Xaviers College
3.Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus
4.LD College of Engineering
5.K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
thanks

6th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

my daughter given 12th exam with subjects : biology,physics,chemistry. i want to know about the B Farm and MBBS courses offered by colleges in gujarat. its fees structure & its admission procedure.

thanking you,

VIJAY

10th May 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

ya. i am himanshu and i want to know about the fees of biotech in M.S.U.

10th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fees of biotech in M.S.U.

12th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

plz. which fees structure in bio tech. courses.

13th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hello i m niraj prasad ,i have cleard 12 sci 2011 with 78 % in PCB want admission in biotechonoly in bsc in surat please help.
my email id is [email protected]..
please give me quick suggestion

14th May 2011, 04:59 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Here is the list:

-Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda

-Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University

-Department of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University

For further details,you can visit the official website of the colleges.

15th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

b.sc biotech collegs in gujrat?and it's addmission procces?

16th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the government Bio-tech college name in Ahmedabad

22nd June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

guys virani science collage is the best collage in gujrat for biotechnology....i got addmission in it i see the department & it's very nice & good maintained collage....

22nd June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

give me some idea about fees structure of biotech

5th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i know the name of best private collage in gujarat for msc biotech

22nd December 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

does ms university provide BSc. biotechnology????

3rd March 2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

thanking you,
dhvani.
hi.. there r so many collage that offer b.sc biotecck.. in vvnagar 5 collage that offar this..

3rd March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

which collage provide M.Sc biotechnology in Gujarat??

10th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hello!!! i'm Purvi, will u pls suggest me the best colleges in gujarat for bio-technology. i have completed 12th with subjects: bio, che, phy.

14th May 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello! I am kruti patel. pls give me info.. about biotechnology colleges in gujarat. I have completed 12th science with bio, chem & phys. How can I addmission in biotechnology college in gujarat. pls guid me....

5th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

how do i get admissions in bi8otechnology courses in gujaRAT...???
CAN anybody please help me with the procedure

24th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i want list of collages offering bsc in biotechnology in gujarat with its fee structure. please reply as soon possible..

24th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when admission start in biotech colleges in gujarat

21st December 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hell completed my msc biotech, i m intereste in teaching plz tell me abt bsc and msc collegea in badoda. thank u

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?