2nd June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?

Dear sir/ madam
I am ishu. I have pass my 12 th class with 92% of arts side in this year.
How can i apply to jbt in Delhi and what is the last date of this form.where we get application form are available.Please inform me fast.plz sir / madam

Related Questions:
  1. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  2. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  3. JBT haryana after 12th Arts? How to apply? Application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms?
  5. JBT haryana and delhi forms and eligibility?
  6. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  7. Eligibility criteria to for JBT course? Last date of application and from where to get the forms in Delhi?
  8. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  9. What is the date of sale of application form of JBT?
  10. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  11. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  12. When will I get the application form for JBT? -- [New]
  13. Last date for submission of forms for JBT in Delhi?
  14. Date of registration of form of BBA of IP university?
  15. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  17. Last date to get the application forms for JBT Entrance Exam?
  18. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date for the submission of application forms for this?
3rd July 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?

Dear Sir/Madam,

i am Hemlata i have pass my MA Degree with 50% of Marks
I am a SC category. So can i apply JBT course and what is the last date of this form. Please give the information on my contact number which is 7503996774
12th July 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
12th from nios is valid for jbt.
Dear Sir, madam
I am goldy I have pass 12th class with 60% of arts with eco side in this year. How can I apply to JBT in Delhi and what is the last date this from. Where we get applications form are available please inform me. My number is 7503709606
12th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, madam
I am goldy I have 12th pass with 60%arts with eco side in this year how can apply JBT in Delhi and what last date this from give me information My number is 7503709606 PLEASE fast
2nd October 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madam I have got 70% in12class can I get admission in pvt jbt in Delhi in gen catogri.
2nd October 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madam I have got70% in 12 class can I get addmission in jbt pvt instute in general catogary in this year2015.
22nd May 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to know when the jbt form will introduced and its last date...i got 84% in 12th in 2013
14th April 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am monika dhama from baghpat I have passed 12th this year I want apply for jbt in delhi university give me informationof enterense exam of jbt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?