7th January 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?

Hii sir i completed m.sc instrumentation i got eligible polytechnic lecturer i completed 2018 batch any one to the information
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  12. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
  13. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  14. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  15. If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  17. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
  18. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
6th June 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK99310 View Post
hello friend

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Lecturer post in government polytechnic colleges is B.TECH with 60% of marks in relevant discipline/M.TECH in relevant discipline from recognised institution or university

Age limit to apply for Lecturer post in government colleges is

21-34 years and the age relaxations are

3 years for OBC candidates

5 years for SC/ST candidates

best of luck
at present i am studying in final B.E i am intrested in writing NET exam ............whether MCA is necessary to apply lecturer job.
9th July 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to know whether i have to give any exam to become a lecturer after btech in polytechnic??can u plzz tell me the selection process
9th July 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any exam that i have to clear to become a lecturer in polytechnic after btech??can you plz tell me the selectio procedure
17th August 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am second year student of BE in Information Technology.
I want to be lecturer in government polytechnic college after BE. What should I refer for the preparation of related exams?
23rd September 2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM MTECH IN POWER SYSTEM ENGINEERING AND I M A FRESHER AM I ELIGIBLE FOR FOR POLYTECHNIC LECTURER?
13th October 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

My cgpa is 6.44 in BE mechanical engineering... Is it eligible for polytechnic lecturer as per dote norms
12th December 2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 57% in B.E and 80% in m.tech and also I have 5yrs experience in lecturing, is that I am eligible for govt diploma college lecturer ?
3rd June 2021, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

My complete BE 58%and also ME complete in first class can join lecture in private diploma collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?