22nd July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join B.E course in the karnataka (management quota or management discretion quota)

I have got 40% aggregate in PCM and i belong to 2B category....so can i get the admission in management quota...
27th July 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join B.E course in the karnataka (management quota or management discretion quota)

i had got 39.6667 % will it be consider as 40% for eligiblity
16th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am not elgible for engineering mine physics, chemitry and maths total is less than 40% o can i get the management seat in gulbarga collage
Contact me my email-id is [email protected], i can get you seat in good college in bangalore..
20th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the cet ranking cutt off in rv for cat-1 student?
8th September 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

completed B.Sc bio tech wanted to join engineering biotech is it possible if so how?? pl advise
3rd October 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I had done my Diploma in Mechincal ( 1995) , and now i want to take on BE ( evening collage ) since i have been working .. can i request a line of advise how to proceed now. Thank you . [email protected]
4th October 2011, 07:41 PM
shrijan00

hy.
if you want to take admission in the karnataka for the BE course....then at least you must have to appear in CET exam.
then you should have to contact with the college management in which you want to take admission
Moreover make sur that you have scored 60% in your +2....
good luck
4th December 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

dear Readers,
My son born in the year 1995 at BENGALORE , who is suppose to appear for k cet exam in karantaka engineering entrance for the year 2012 , . Please adivise his eligbility since his mother born in Bangalore and educated upto degree , though her mother is tongue is Telugu but studied Kannada subject upto her PUC. If selected in entrance wether he will be admitted in govt colleges or only in Pvt colleges.

Please help me for the valuable information;

thanks & regards,

S.C.S.Mohan
26th December 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age limitation to get admission into btech course through management quota? This is very important for me bcoz i m 23 yr old....If anybody know then pls reply....Thank you
3rd April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i hav got below 40% in pcm will i get management . seat
19th July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

my PCM % is less than 40..can i get a BE seat ...in Bangalore....through management.
reply fast...pls
28th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 35% in maths and physics.. And im writting chem supplementary.. Can you plz tell me wthr i can try eng seat in management cota in mysore.. Plz reply me with ur suggestions plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?