21st November 2011, 11:10 PM
ashwini chuppy

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

I want socio-economic,banking awareness and computerknowledge solved question papers.please help me out.please send me question papers to my ID: [email protected]
1st January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.

plz send me last 10 years solve paper of state bank of india
l
22nd February 2012, 10:20 PM
diliprajpoot

good evening sir
plz sir send me socio economic and banking awarenedd paper
my e-mail - [email protected]
thank you
27th February 2012, 11:55 AM
drurv

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years.
Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,
www.indiastudychannel.com
So just go and find the details on the given website.
29th February 2012, 09:25 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi dude,
dear friend

Please get the solved question paper of bank of baroda from
the below attach files-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 1.pdf(2.21 MB, 1788 views)
File Type: pdf Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Sample Question Paper 2.pdf(1.91 MB, 1536 views)
File Type: txt bank of baroda papers.txt(4.6 KB, 772 views)
30th March 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare economy and banking awareness part for sbi exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?