22nd September 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?

Iam born in karnataka and completing ssc there and hsc passed in maharastra now i want domicile of maharastra state. we are staying last 10 Years but they want15 Years plz tell mesolution

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  3. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  6. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  8. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  9. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  10. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  11. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  12. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  15. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  16. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  18. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
29th October 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?

I have lost my receipt of the application made for domicile certificate which has ID number. what can be done now??
21st November 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m living in gujarat from last 15 years
But in between two years I went rajaathan for studies
My birth place is rajasthan
My father living in gujarat from last 18 years
How can I get domicile in gujarat plz suggest
6th April 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How much time it takes to obtain domicile certificate after submission of application?
20th April 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate compulsory to get adimision into professional college .l have been born in maharashtra and schooling in maharashtr
20th May 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a domicile certificate i dont hv a ration card or ten years electricity bill.Ihv passport nd aadhar card .plz help me
6th August 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I take a sign of CA for attestation copy documents paper(attestation of the form by officers with the necessary authority)
15th December 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I was born, educated and married in Mumbai. Living in Mumbai. My husband was born in Karwar but living in Mumbai. My son also was born in Karwar but has studied in Mumbai since std III. Std tenth from Mumbai. Now studying in std twelve. Is domicile certificate necessary for him for admission to engineering courses after std twelve in Mumbai.
31st December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I've my birth certificate from Maharashtra but later from Nursery till 10th I studied in other state. Can I get domicile of Maharashtra.
17th February 2016, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I ashish tiwari I want to understand what document are required to get a domicile certificate so that I can apply for domicile certificate plz send me reply about document thanking you .
9th March 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt TO ATTEND CET EXAM
17th May 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can we put details of mother instead of father in the domicile application form?
22nd January 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate of mother is applicable to son because my husband is domicile of mp
14th August 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING DOMICILE CERTIFICATE FOR A STUDENT WHO IS RESIDING IN MUMBAI FOR 4 YEARS AND PASSED ICSE AND CBSE FROM MUMBAI. STUDENT'S FATHER IS IN TRANSFERABLE JOB (GOVT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING) AND IS POSTED IN MUMBAI FOR 5 YEARS.
27th December 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 12th std and 17 yrs old.He will be appearing for MHT-CET in 2018.we were told that his father's domicile certificate has to be made first as he is less than 18yrs age.we have been staying in Mumbai-navi mumbai since Dec 2002.My son and his father's birth place is Orissa,but we dont have the father's birth certificate hence no documentary proof of his place of birth.Is it essential to give proof of place of birth for domicile certificate when we are not claiming it to be in Maharashtra.
Secondly when is domicile certificate of candidate required for MHT-CET - at the time of filling of form or at the time of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?