11th June 2011, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology?

can i get job aftr btech in food n technology from CSK universty HP and what wil be approx sallory
11th June 2011, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology?

what are the best jobs after complete the b.tech?waht can i do after complete the b.tch?
11th June 2011, 05:11 PM

i would like to know the jobs after completion of diploma in food tehc.
11th June 2011, 10:53 PM
bhavna04

There are many posts for B.Tech food tech students in FDI and FCI like givernment company.

There are also many vacancies in many private food products companies, But for this you will have to keep watch employemant news regularly.

You can apply for food processor job.
13th June 2011, 03:40 PM

can i get job after doing btech in food and technology from csk universty himachal pardesh
9th July 2011, 01:03 PM

what is the salary for job after b tech food technology in pune?plz reply
10th July 2011, 05:04 PM
chauhan99

After completing b.tech in food technology, the candidates offers great career
opportunities in companies such as Amul, Cadbury, Britannia, Metro Diary. The
food firms of the foreign countries like the United States as well as Australia give
special preferences to the Indian candidates. So, there are vary wide career in
this field, you will get good job after completing b.tech in food technology.

15th July 2011, 04:24 AM

what is the procedure for a food inspector..plzz help me out in details!!
25th July 2011, 09:19 PM

which is better after btech mba or mtech
26th July 2011, 12:34 PM

sir cn i opt food tech frm acharya ng ranga agricultural univ.......wat abt its placemnt
27th July 2011, 11:43 PM

respected sir,
i have completed my B.E in information technology in jun 2011.my class 12 marks are not above 60% and even my engineering aggregate is 57%.with two year gap in between engineering.what should i do now.where are the job chances.kindly guide me..
31st July 2011, 07:42 PM
Souvagya Ranjan Nayak

Smile Re: Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology?

respected sir,
I am doing Btech in Branch Biotechnology... but i am very much interested in Food technology.....so i want to take JOB in a fodd technology company.... so plz tell me what i will do for that.....
26th September 2011, 03:21 PM

hiiiiiiiii im dng btech in food technology in osmania university.......... after completed my btech which higher study should i take........ mba or mtech..... idnt knw about mtech or mbt which is the better choise after completing the btech...... plz suggest me
7th October 2011, 08:22 PM

I am Ritam,i am a Diploma in food technology along with a B.Sc. degree.I want to pursue MBA,but i want to know is it better to carry out MBA in Total Product Quality?What are the job prospects?
7th October 2011, 08:28 PM

I am Ritam.i am a diploma in food technology along with a B.Sc. degree.i want to pursue distance MBA,will it be better to carry MBA in total quality control?What are the job propects?
14th October 2011, 10:07 PM

sir/ma'm.. which type of questions r asked in interview abt food technology jobs..???
15th October 2011, 01:41 AM
imcool.force

after doing b.tech. you can be offered a job in some named food companies .

you can also look for some higher degree corses is doing a master degree from some colleges but it should totally based on your interest .

you can also look for admission in some bussiness schools.

or u can aslo pursue mtech. from the same field .

you can also look for admissions in iit's through exam conducted by it named iit jam .

or can also look for bits mesra or ranch . their are several options to go for it .

i can provide you the links .

links are .......

www.jam.iitb.ac.in

www.bitsadmission.com

26th October 2011, 06:50 PM
aakashsurvase

Arrow Re: Jobs after b.tech in food technology? What to do after b.tech in food technology?

I think after completing b.tech u will do mba in hotel managment . Because this master deegree give u special jobs in 5stars hotels in the words. & U can earn good many such as aproximetly 6 lacks per annual.!........ Ok best of luck
9th November 2011, 10:56 PM

Hi! i m Meenakshi, & i am pursuing my b. tech food tech...
After graduation i want to go for higher studies, but i am very confused,that should i go for M.Tech (in food tech) or MBA.(in food tech)
I want to know 1)which one would be better .....and one more thing to inform u is that i am intrested to go abroad for either of this..& to get the job there as well...so PLEASE tell me also 2) about scope differences and job differences of mba and m.tech in US or any other country: KINDLY respond as early as possible, so that i can start preparation for the advised course... i would b greatful...
9th November 2011, 11:08 PM

Hi! I m Meeakshi, and i m pursuing my b.tech food tech...After graduation, i want to go for my higher studies..but i m very confused that should i go for m.tech(in food tech) or mba( in food tech).
So i want to know 1)which one would be better.....one more thing to inform you is that i am very interested to go abroad for my higher studies and also to do job there as well...so PLEASE tell me accordingly 2)about the scope and job differences b/w these two in US or any other foreign country.....KINDLY respond quickly, so that i can start my preparation for the advised course....
15th November 2011, 10:50 AM
manas.europhia

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

food firms of the foreign countries like the United States as well as Australia give
15th November 2011, 12:40 PM
pabitra_nayak

16th November 2011, 07:50 PM

yes I know that i can get job just after completing b.tech food tech n foreign countries prefer indian candidates.....but what i want to know is..the course to choose n its scope((mba fm food tech,,or,,m.tech fm food tech)) and job differences(what all posts i can get) in US or Germany or somewhere else...plz tell me and make me clear.....thank you
11th December 2011, 03:36 PM

is there any govermental job after food science
28th December 2011, 12:02 PM

hello, i m doing b.tech in tezpur university.. Wil i got job in higher sector with high salary? Or further studies required?
14th January 2012, 03:56 PM

hello.......i am doing also doing b tech food technology.....i m extremely concerned about the future because i have come to know that there are less job opportunities for females in this .........may i please know about the career opportunities for females in food tech
5th August 2012, 02:09 PM

is it gud doing food tech from uicet chandighr ,, will i get placed in that university after btech or will i get gud exposer there or should i go for IT in rtu kota, rajasthan please reply as soon as possible
14th May 2014, 10:52 PM

Hey,

i would like to do btech food biotech.. what are the jobs available in CHENNAI soon after i complete my course.. awaiting for the best answers.. help me..
29th May 2014, 11:27 PM

I have completed 12th standard with 183.75 cut off thoff in bc category.. Im interested in doing Btech in food technology.. Please say about the job opportunities and feestructure and best colleges in tamilnadu... Please help me... Please... I'm really confused....
25th June 2014, 10:45 PM

hello ,i have got 5443 in eamcet in 2014 and i am intrested in food technology,i am expecting to get a seat in govt. college are there any campus selection in these colleges?
4th May 2015, 12:38 AM

hai my sistėr doing b.tech in food technology anna university
is food technology good for girls and what about salary?
what are the companies coming for anna university(act campus),chennai?
reply soon....pleaseeeeeeeeee
22nd December 2015, 07:11 AM

hi My name is Nita I have completed my B.Tech in Food And Process Engineering with 7.895/10 and still seeking for a job can you please suggest me any restaurants or hotels where there is a need of food technologist and also how to approach for a job as I have already tried through many websites like naukri.com, times job etc but it was of no use please give me some suggestion .

My email id is [email protected]
15th June 2016, 12:29 PM

Hello... would like to know what are the prospects for Btech food technology graduates passed out from UAS DHARWAD.. I mean how good is that college... any chances of campus placements..