18th October 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate courses for a btech student

I had completed my graduation (BSc) at haridwar in computer Science stream and now i m pursuing Msc with computer Science final year .
Can you please suggest me wheather there are any certificate courses (related to data mining concept ) which adds strength to my career.
my email id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Certificate courses for a btech student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is distance 12th marksheet valid for graduations 1st year?
  3. difference between Msc, MS, and post graduation diploma?
  4. Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?
  5. Certificate courses available while doing 2nd year B.E?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate? -- [New]
  7. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  8. Which course should I do after MSc in computer science
  9. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  10. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  11. Certificate courses available to do for Electrical & Electronics student? Is it important to do certificate course?
  12. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  13. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  14. Courses of 6 months duration for a B.Tech 4th year student?
  15. Which courses to opt after B.Tech?
  16. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  17. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?
  18. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
26th October 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

search job,what u was doing 4 years of b-tech on basis of that only.
7th November 2010, 03:58 AM
Gaurav.jain88

there are number of certification courses are available like
CDAC in embedded, vlsi
CCNA in the field of networking
SAP
You can go for certification in software like c,c++, java, .Net, SEO.
22nd March 2011, 09:16 PM
asishkumar

Thumbs up Re: Certificate courses for a btech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanth_ojela View Post
Sir,
I had completed my graduation (B-tech) at hyderabad in Electrical and Electronics Engineering stream with an aggrigate of 67.23%.
Can you please suggest me wheather there are any certificate courses which adds strength to my career.
my email id: [email protected]

thank you sir,
prashanth
the various short term courses are:

An ADVANCED course on Industrial and Medical application of x-rays.
Computational Fluid Dynamics and its Applications
CMOS DIGITAL IC DESIGN
Programming in Java
Cryptography, Protocols and its Implementations
Evolutionary Computing Techniques with Engineering Applications
Advanced topics in DSP with applications to Communication and Instrumentation
Cluster Computing
embeded circuit design,
data and wireless communication,
intregated circuit design.
15th August 2012, 06:33 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You can opt for
1) Six months full-time certificate course in VLSI Design and Embedded System.
2) diploma in embedded systems design at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(CDAC),
3) One-year diploma in advanced digital system design (ii) Six-month certificate course in VLSI Design and Six-month certificate course in embedded system design, at University of Pune.

Besides this you can opt for short term courses in robotics etc. (CDAC) offers number of courses partime and fulltime courses which have really good scope in today’s market.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?