16th June 2011, 10:24 PM
gagan4790

Default Re: Previous years papers of Mech. Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pl.sent me the previous year question paper/study material for coal india ltd.,written test
Hi Dear
Contact [email protected] for study material...
ALL D BEST!!
16th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of Mech. Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

plz provide electrical branch syllabus,exam and previous year question paper for coal india ltd. company.
email id- [email protected]
17th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send me coal india limited mt sample question paper in the mail [email protected]
17th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the last years' question papers for MT in HR. which books should i follow for the aptitude and gk and the HR subjects? email: [email protected]
thanks in anticipation..
18th June 2011, 12:19 AM

Hey can anyone please send me previous year papers and any other relevant material for coal india ltd for hr....its urgent as i am not getting anywhere....i l be very thankfull....
id: [email protected]
18th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE PROVIDE QUESTION PAPEAR OF COAL INDIA LTD MANAGEMENT TRAINEE FOR MECH. ENGG.........
18th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Please send me paper for Personnel & HR stream for Coal India. Email id: [email protected]
Also send ebooks please. Thank you.
18th June 2011, 03:05 PM
sanchitbatms

Please send me paper for HR for Coal India. Please include e-books also.
Email id: [email protected]
19th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have applied for the post of
Management Trainee In Coal India
Ltd. So I request you to kindly send
me the sample paper and syllabus
for HR/Personnel and also the name
of some related books available in
the market. I shall be grateful to you
for the favor.
My e-mail id-
[email protected]
19th June 2011, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagan4790 View Post
Hi Dear
Contact [email protected] for study material...
ALL D BEST!!
Thanks Gagan........
20th June 2011, 12:07 PM
nikhilbhope

Hello Guys and Gals,
Did any one receive previous papers?
If so please mail me at [email protected]
21st June 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous paper for coal india limited(management trainee) for mechanical engineering . my id is [email protected] sir.
21st June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

plz email me previous yr papers of cil for MT. my id is [email protected] in advance
21st June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir please sent me the previous year questions of mechanical engg.(management trainee). my mail id is [email protected]
24th June 2011, 09:26 PM
f.m. kewat

Default Re: Previous years papers of E&T BRANCH in Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

Re: Previous years papers of Mech. Coal India Limited(Management Trainee) Paper?

Respected Sir,
I have applied for the post of
Management Trainee In E&T BRANCH In Coal India
Ltd. So I request you to kindly send
me the sample paper and syllabus
for E&T BRANCH and also the name
of some related books available in
the market. I shall be grateful to you
for the favor.
My e-mail id-
[email protected] and [email protected]
27th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have done Mechanical engg want to know the syllabus of coal india limited so if you have please send it to me my ID is [email protected]
27th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus n question paper of mech .also plz send me books for coal india ltd,my email id is [email protected]
28th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Aswathy. I completed my B.Tech. Please send me the previous year question papers of Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers' management trainee exam's. My email id is [email protected].
28th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Manubai

I am keerthi B.Tech Mechanical engineering. I want coal india limited management trainee exam syllabus and previous question papers.My mail id is [email protected]
29th June 2011, 08:26 PM

Hi,
please provide me the previous year question paper of mechanical engg. for coal india limited.
if possible please provide me last ten years model paper of mechanical .
29th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send the previous year papers(mechanical engg.)
30th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous paper for coal india limited(management trainee) for mechanical engg. ..i shall be very thankful to u if u send this at [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 07:05 AM
krbikash07

hi i am Bikash, want the mechanical paper for coal India , plz mail me , email- [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the coal india ltd previous papers for MECH . my email id is [email protected].
plz send me fastly.
3rd July 2011, 10:41 PM
raviteja.343

sir,
please send me the Coal India ltd previous papers for the MECHANICAL branch.
my email id is [email protected]
please send me fastly.
4th July 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

pl send previous question paper MT (mechnical) of coal india ltd
4th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
Plz provide me the previous years exams question papers of coal india limited ,my email is [email protected]
5th July 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
please send me the previous year question papers ,syllabus and question paper pattern of coal India limited for Mechanical stream to [email protected]

thank you
5th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME THE COAL INDIA LTD QUESTIONS PAPERS OF[ ENVIRONMENT] STREAM .AS I APPLIED FOR THE ENVIRONMENT MT IN COAL INDIA LTD .ALSO TELL ME THE BOOKS TO BE REFERED...MY MAIL ID IS [email protected].......................... .
6th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz send me Coal India Ltd question paper of mechanical Engg stream.Please I need it urgently..I applied for MT in Coal India Ltd..Also plz send me books for coal india ltd...My e mail is

[email protected]
6th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im R.Vigneshwaran kindly mail me previous year question papers of coal india ltd.my stream s mechanical kindly mail it to [email protected] as soon as possible ......
thank u........
7th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question paper of mech.engg in coal india ltd
8th July 2011, 01:22 PM
verma3dec

Please send me question papers /Answer sheet for management trainees (HR) and CS for CIL.
verma3dec
[email protected]
11th July 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir ,please send me the previous year question paper of coal india limited for mechanical engineering at [email protected]
13th July 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me model paper in mech engg at [email protected] and also model paper in gk and aptitude
13th July 2011, 03:23 PM
ripunjoysaikia

I want to get the syylabus and question papers of coal india ltd. of the MT HR Department.
Kindly do the favour to me.
14th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M SANDEEP .I M FOREMAN I/C IN COAL INDIA. I WANT TO COAL INDIA LIMITED GET PREVIOUS NON EXECUTIVE TO EXECUTIVE E2 E&M EXAMINATION PAPERS , PLEASE SEND ME ,[email protected]
15th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me a coal india management trainee previous papers mechanical engineer
email id [email protected]
15th July 2011, 12:19 PM
italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by namtirtha View Post
Pl.sent me the previous year question paper/study material for coal india ltd.,written test for system [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-papers-mech-coal-india-limited-management-trainee-paper-177881.html#ixzz1OUg8Gyi8
hiiii this is abhishek for preparation of cil you should read r.k jain, made easy es papers and for g.s read p.d of every month and lucent for general studies.regarding more query you may call me at 9893271864.
16th July 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

This is Danya who has applied for the post of MT in CIL for HR...could u please mail me d prev years placement papers for General awareness ,aptitude and HR....to [email protected]
19th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous question paper for mt cil for mech engg on my email:[email protected]
19th July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
provide solved sample paper for coal india ltd management trainee in Finance. email id--- [email protected]

Thanks in Advance

Prince Mittal
91-9711349465
19th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please let me know syllabus and sample last year question and answer paper for Coal India Limited MT Mechanical.
20th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hiii this is hitesh & m preparing for post of MT in CIL in Electronics & communication......could u plz mail me syllabus and previous yr reference technical ques, my id is [email protected]..........
21st July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Please send the sample question paper for non-executive to executive exam of coal india.
23rd July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir / mam

can u please guide me how to prepare , i mean imp topic to be studied , for managment trainee for materials management
please mail me relevant material
ma email id is
[email protected]
24th July 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir I m pushpa,could u please provide me syllabus for coal india ltd management trainee(system), my email-id is [email protected].
Thank you
24th July 2011, 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;689850]R/Sir,
Plz provide me the previous years exams question papers of coal india limited .my email id is [email protected]
25th July 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question papers of coal India limited of Mechanical stream to [email protected]
26th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am Rahul, If anyone have previous year paper or sample paper of coal india limited for mech. engg. then plz send me to my mail [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?