12th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

LPU is better than any other private university as curriculum is up to date with industry standards and they have very good placement records . A good place to learn and implement new technology. System, at LPU is completely transparent everything is online . I am a student here and when I discuss my academics with my friends studying in other universities or colleges I find that I have more knowledge as compared to them and I learned many new subjects .
12th June 2015, 04:59 PM
sukhbirkaurgill2k15

Default Re: Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvind.Aeri View Post
would u recomment a private univ like

lovely professional univ or sharda univ or manav rachna univ or amity univ for btech in mechnical engineering.thanks!

btw i m a average student with 77% in hsc with 77% in pcm too!
According to my experience, lpu is better among others. More studiuos environment, best faculty, scholarship for studious student, which makes it best among others.
12th June 2015, 06:33 PM
SukhbirKaurGill

Lovely Professional University of the best place for academic and other curricular activities,It provide the platform where student can explore their hidden talent. Moreover, 5 star rating has given by Carrer connect to be the best engineering college of India and also it is the TOP PRIVATE UNIVERSITY in ACADEMIC REPUTATION (Digital learning 2013). LPU is first leading technology adopter university.
29th May 2017, 06:39 PM

To be honest if you are looking at these range of colleges , i would recommend you to choose between LPU and Amity. My cousin passed from LPU in B.Tech and was hired by Microsoft , but it is just one example , this doesn't happen with everyone, do look into all aspects before choosing your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?