9th July 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

I got my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer (executive) grade-2, please send me model Question Paper as early as possible to my mail id [email protected]

Thank you very much.
with regards
chaitanya
9th July 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination

is there any negative marking
9th July 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what kind of general knowledge questions asked in acio
10th July 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

pls. send my admit card on my e-mail id cmashokchauhanitbp.81@ gmail.com
10th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllsbus for executive examination?
10th July 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can any one plz send me some generalknowledge question with answers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to [email protected]
11th July 2010, 05:36 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

here is the syllabus given...................
Data structures and Algorithms:
the notion of abstract data types, stack, queue, list, set, string, tree, binary search tree, heap, graph, tree and graph traversals, connected components, spanning trees, shortest paths, hashing, sorting, searching, design techniques (greedy, dynamic, divide and conquer, Algorithm design by induction), asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average cases) of time and space, upper and lower bounds, Basic concepts of complexity classes – P, NP, NP-hard, NP-complete.

Operating Systems (in the context of Unix):
classical concepts (concurrency, synchronization, deadlock), processes, threads and interprocess communication, CPU scheduling, memory management, file systems, I/O systems, protection and security, shell programming.
Information Systems and Software Engineering: information gathering, requirement and feasibility analysis, data flow diagrams, process specifications, input/output design, process life cycle, planning and managing the project, design, coding, testing,
16th August 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Please confirm the date of AICO exam
14th September 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus for studing security assistant (executive) examnation in 26.09.2010
15th September 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of security assistants (executive ) inteeligence bureau
15th September 2010, 11:27 PM
ravi6

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

DEAR, PLS LOG ON
http://www.upscexam.com/
http://www.upscguide.com/
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/
http://www.onesmartclick.com/exams/upsc.…
GOOD LUCK

REGARDS
ravi6
16th September 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

re:syllabus of intelligence bureau :security exicutive officer
20th September 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

tanx 4 syllalbus...
20th September 2010, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to syllabus of security assistant [excutive] examination 2009. which exam date 26/09/2010
21st September 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

not received admit card for security assistant exam on 26.09.2010 my name is ved prakash. E-mail Id [email protected] address K-881,882 Jahangir Puri Delhi-110033, Ph 011-65586815
21st September 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i got the admit card for the post of security assistant(executive).i want the syllabus for the examination.which exam date 26-09-2010
22nd September 2010, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

please inform me further vacanices of IB....@my ID [email protected]
22nd September 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

can I get the sample papers for the preparation of the exams for the assistant central intelligence officer
23rd September 2010, 08:51 PM
vishwa Mohan sharma

i have not recived admit for security assistant(executive) Examination2009.Exam date is29.09.2010.My name VISHWA MOHAN SHARMA please sent ADMIT CARD on my Email Id. [email protected]
23rd September 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ib security assistant (executive)
24th September 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ib security assistant (executive
24th September 2010, 11:43 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddaprabhu View Post
ACIO-grade II Exam

Sir,
please send me details of below.

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010

Thanking You,
log on to the sites http://www.upscexam.com/
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/
http://www.onesmartclick.com/exams
best of dear
1st October 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Garg,

I have applied for ACIO Grade 2 Executive. This is non technical post. I saw your reply for the post inquiring the syllabus for the above exam. Please let me know if I prepare from R.S. Aggarwal book will it be enough? If not then please do suggest me some book.
yes you prepare from R. S. Aggarwal book it is very helpful for you. For any competitive exams both quantitative and Reasoning you may learn from R.S. Aggarwal you can easily catch up try it if any doubts ask me. yours stranger friend = MANO =
1st October 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination

Quote:
Hello Garg,

I have applied for ACIO Grade 2 Executive. This is non technical post. I saw your reply for the post inquiring the syllabus for the above exam. Please let me know if I prepare from R.S. Aggarwal book will it be enough? If not then please do suggest me some book.
yes sir i know this is not a technical post for preparing the ACIO exam it is enough to prepare from R.S.Aggarwal book is surely enough for you. if you intrest apart from this kindly go on through the update G.K REFRESH books to obtain general knowledge. R.S.Aggarwal book more than enough for you this book is very easy to understand as well as easily obtain knowledge in each and every section yours stranger friend = MANO =
30th December 2010, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want to syllabus of security assistant [excutive] examination 2009. which exam date 26/09/2010
i want to syllabus of security assistant executive exam 2009.
5th January 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam i have got the admit card of intelligence bureau but i haven't yet any idea that what is the pattern of exam and how will the taste of question ?
plz send me if anyone have the details.my e-mail id is [email protected]
22nd February 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam

Pls let me know from wear I can get the syllabus and model question paper for Intelligence-bureau in SR.Mechine.
pls send on my email id [email protected]
my moblie no. 09210263808
23rd February 2011, 12:34 AM
bonyy

hi friend

The written test is consist of 2 parts

-Paper I:
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

Then limited candidates selected for the interview those who secure above the cutoff mark.the cutoff mark is selected according to their requirement.

For more details visit
http://www.upscexam.com/

goood luck
25th March 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody send me a model paper of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (technical) Examination....................on my mail ID..........
[email protected]

thnx
sandeep kumar saini
3rd April 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi guys

i ddidnt know about the exact syllabus for Asst central intelligence officer grade-1(wireless telegraphy) in intelligence bureu examk

kindly send to me if any details u get it means us just send forward to my mail

([email protected]).
19th April 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

pls sent me Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade I(Wireless Telegraphy) in Intelligence Burea syllabus and previous year question paper ... My id [email protected]
24th April 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

please provide the detailed syllabus of IntelligenceBureau : assistant central intelligence officer grade II technical Exam (Wireless Telegraphy). Also is there any negative marking. My Id is [email protected]
3rd May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am anandkumar from chennai

i have applied Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade I (Wireless
Telegraphy) in Intelligence Bureau. i need syllabus
15th May 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

plz,send the procedure 4 applicion form & syllbus 4 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination.
24th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

where we have to get the admit card
24th May 2011, 11:13 PM
ramjiprasad14_hi

please tell me about syllabus and model paper of acio-2 executive 2011, send me datail to [email protected]...
26th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

please share\send me the syllabus and model papers for ACIO (Wireless Telegraphy) Grade I .....,
My email Id: [email protected]

Thanks in advance Sir.
26th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for assistant central intelligence officer grade II on my email id [email protected] as i am unable to download from the given site.

thanks.........
28th May 2011, 09:53 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

Thanks
28th May 2011, 10:02 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

hope you have filled the formed upto maximum perfection since they cancels too many applications since they are too strict . but don't worry !!!!!

The syllabus is as follows :
Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers
-Paper I:
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language

-Paper II:
a. Essay
b. Precis writing

-Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.
We hope that this information will help you all.

Thanks
28th May 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hello....
if any one know the syllabus of ACIO grade 2nd executive then plzz forward me at
[email protected]
4th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please inform me about the syllabus of AcO exam IB..??
6th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me model question papers to prepare for my ACIO exam to my mail id
6th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the model question papers to prepare for my ACIO exam. send to my mail id plzzzzzzz
8th June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details and please let me know the reference book for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II n tell me also exam of how many marks to [email protected]
9th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer - Grade II/Executive Examination - 2011 syllabus for preparing exam, pls send to my mail id [email protected]
11th June 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to

[email protected]
11th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hello

Please send the studying materials or the syllabus details for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II to....some information about this and how to prepare this exam.....pls send me my e-id [email protected]

its humble request.
13th June 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

there is negative marking in Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II examinationg?
13th June 2011, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest me the best book for the preparation of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination on my email-id:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?