2nd June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams?

I want to purchase best books/CD for all medical entrance examination for the session 2012. pl advice me how can i arrange what mentioned.
2nd June 2011, 07:01 PM
united india

Default Re: Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams?

PHYSICS
Objective Physics (For Medical & Engineering Entrance Exam. )
By - Jain, M C
Publisher : S. Chand Group

Practice Problems In Physics For Engineering And Medical Entrance Examinations
By - S Mishra
Publisher : Tata Mgraw Hill

BIOLOGY
LP ComprehensiveObjective Biology For Medical Entrance Examination
By - Dr.J.P.Sharma, Dr.H.K.Bhatiya
Publisher : Laxmi Publications

Complete Biology for Medical Entrance Examinations
By - Kumar
Publisher : Tata McGraw Hill

CHEMISTRY
Arihant Accelerated 40 Days Chemistry For Medical Entrance
Publisher : Arihant Publication Pvt. Ltd

Objective Chemistry (For Medical & Engg. Entrance Exams.)
By - Harjinder Kaur
Publisher : S. Chand Group

MATHS
Himalaya CET Mathematics
By - Vidyadhar Kande Patil

Target MHT-CET Maths
By - Prof. Pal Shantanu .
7th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i am preetily enjoying these books mentioned above ,rocking with these books
15th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

is the h.c. verma's book concepts of physics is good yo be study
shall i prefer pradeep's chemistry or may i try for o. b. tondon
21st June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i am reading 8th class. please give my syllabus.
23rd June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i have pradeep objectives books ncert books mtg papers is that enough medical enterence exam s 2012
26th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

BEST BOOKS FOR PREPARING NET/JRF MATHS
4th July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABT THE ONLINE PREPARATION AND MOCK TESTS FOR WB JEE.......... PLZ HELP.................
21st July 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i pass my h.s exam this year and i am confuse about best reference books for 11 please tell me about good reference books for maths,physics,chemistry
21st July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir iwant to knw the best book fr physics fr medical entrance exam
24th July 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

how to study for 12th ????????? books to refer for cet????????????? plz rply
24th July 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how to study for 12th????????????????????????? best books for cet??????????????? plz rply?????????
6th August 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MTG
20th August 2011, 07:56 PM
pramod raj

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCILOG View Post
Hi!!
Friend!!!!!!!
You can go for :-
1) NCERT textbook
2)Brilliant tutorial
3)Pathway newspaper
4)mtg books/magazine
5)Arihant books
BEST OF LUCK FOR PREPARATION.
from where i got these books...
20th August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

please suggest a good book for net exam,physics
21st August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am so weak in chem. which book i should prefer so that i can achieve more marks in physics.
28th August 2011, 05:58 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Dont be so much confused about books.
I give you the names of books but before that i would like to tell you that you must see old question paper also.
In biology you select Pradeep’s Biology, SC Verma (Part-1 and 2), NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2, Trueman’s Biology, AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication.
In Physics you may select -CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal, HC Verma for Physics, Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals, NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2.

In chemistry-ABC Chemistry, Arihant Organic Chemistry, Dinesh Chemistry, NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2

Thanks
1st September 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....I want to know how useful are pradeeps reference books for CBSE class XI
1st September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Who is called the Father of Biology
4th September 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

plz giv me an idea about what 2 read for medical preparation widout losing tym reply soon
5th September 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am confiused to choose book for medical and board preparation
5th September 2011, 05:23 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ajay View Post
hi !
I have passed H.S. exams this year and want to prepare well for the Medical joint exams like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIMPER, etc.
First of all..be totally thorough with youe NCERT books..then for higher preparations..try the following books
1)M.L.Khanna for Maths
2)P.Bahadur for Chemistry
3)Concepts of Physics
4)Arihant's past 10 year AIEEE papers
do all the numericals of these books and make sure that you go through the past paper and solve the sample papers in Arihant
10th September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Please help me! I want to get an idea of which book to choose for CBSE in the field of Physics and Chemistry for 11 - 12
11th September 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

How can an C.H.S.E student prepare himself for medical entrance?
11th September 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I want know for class 11 and 12 for cbse exaim preparation books for class 11'12
13th September 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please anyone tell me the best book for maths
14th September 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hi ..........frnds..i want to prepare for IIT and AIEEE entrance exam can anyone here to help me in choosing the best books for it....if any..then please reply me soon..thanks a lot
15th September 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the questions for second unit test of kendriya vidayalaya Manendragarh railway ?
26th September 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

please give the A/L biology books
2nd October 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i m preparing aieee through self scorer is this is enough or i should prepare more books
2nd October 2011, 06:21 PM
shrijan00

hy.
Just choose some selected 2 to 3 books each subject and then you may increase it according to your need

For physics : NCERT, HC Verma, Arihant DC Pandey objective
For chemistry :NCERT(A Must), ABC of chemistry, Arihant
For Biology :NCERT in biology(A Must), Arihant
maths:-
1)rd sharma (vol 1, 2 and 3)
2)RD Sharma objectives
7th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can anyone suggest me of which publications' 10 year is d best one for BIO,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHS? Plz help...........
9th October 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

be perfect from nook and corner of the NCERT book.
cbse would go well with Arihant series..
HC VERMA for physics is best recommended and best book
chemistry there is a lot of diversity of MCQ's and i dnt find a certain book to be perfect..
12th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

please select the books from the above books for purchasing
12th October 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

which are the best books of the above listed books ,where i purchese ?
15th October 2011, 08:46 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

See first of all dont confuse yourself by getting lots of books. Just choose some selected 2 to 3 books each subject and then you may increase it according to your need

Go for the Arihant books for medical entrance exams as they are too good and will be helpful to you
19th October 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Best books for Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT and Non-Medical entrance exams?
21st October 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want the best chem. book which includes all organic, inorganic,phisical chem
try R.K.Gupta, it is good
29th October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ.18 View Post
Hi
I give you the names of books but before that i would like to tell you that you must see old question paper also.
In biology you select Pradeep’s Biology, SC Verma (Part-1 and 2), NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2, Trueman’s Biology, AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication.
In Physics you may select -CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal, HC Verma for Physics, Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals, NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2.

In chemistry-ABC Chemistry, Arihant Organic Chemistry, Dinesh Chemistry, NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2

Good luck
where i would found trueman`s biology free book ?
30th October 2011, 05:02 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

industrial chemical have wide scope in following industries

paint manufacturing industries
pharmaceuticals oriented industries
fertilizer manufacturing companies
cleaning chemical industries
salt purification industries
oil refineries
plastic industries
packed wet items manufacturing industries

all the best for your future
30th October 2011, 10:52 PM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Thanks
30th October 2011, 11:09 PM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

See first of all dont confuse yourself by getting lots of books. Just choose some selected 2 to 3 books each subject and then you may increase it according to your need

Go for the Arihant books for medical entrance exams as they are too good and will be helpful to you

Thanks
31st October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Nw Its only some moreonths for Aieee. Verymuch confused in physcs. I hAve hc Verma,dc pAndey's and ncert.want to read theory from these 3 books?plz clear my doubts ..
1st November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in class 11 and want to sit for AIPMT please suggest some good books for me to prepare.
1st November 2011, 08:27 PM
madhu madne

Thumbs up Re: Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ajay View Post
hi !
I have passed H.S. exams this year and want to prepare well for the Medical joint exams like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIMPER, etc. I am too confused, for am still not able to decide which books to follow for the best preparations.please recomend the books of entrance preparation for BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY. many books are available but its too tough to pick the best ones out. plese help !
dear

these are the best books for reference

for physics :Pradeep's And HC Verma
for chemistry :ABC chemistry , pradeep and Arihant
for maths :RD Sharma objectives
for biology :Trueman and Arihant

all the best
7th November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the books and where can we get previous year question papers for dr.a.s rao examination for class 10th. please suggest me?
7th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOKS ARE USEFUL FOR THE PREPARATION OF NEET EXAMINATION?
14th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

pls give list of all books of 12th science and its various author name
28th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

best books for m.sc botany in pakistan
6th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is thermodynaics and how many law of thermodynamics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?