31st March 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank

I got 87 marks in mah cet exam. And l m belongs to sc. category so i want to complete my mba from Mumbai or Pune so send me the lists of college please

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  2. List of top MBA colleges in Pune University accepting MAH MBA CET?
  3. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  4. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  5. List of good colleges in Pune in which I can get admission for MCA course after scoring 92.41 percentile and 898 rank in CET-MAH? Info about the placements?
  6. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  8. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra that I can get through MAH CET? I have got 90.58% in MAH CET
  9. MBA cet exam form & details information?
  10. Will I get in top colleges after scoring 60.36 percentile in MAH CET? Should I wait for counseling?
  11. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  12. Which college should I choose after scoring 53 marks in MAH CET exam? Best colleges in Mumbai for MCA?
  13. Detailed information about MCA admission through MAH-MCA-CET in Mumbai University?
  14. Can I get admission in Pune University after scoring 60 marks in MAH MCA CET?
  15. Can I get admission in VIT with 78.56 percentile in Maharashtra MCA CET?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  17. Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78
  18. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
5th April 2015, 02:40 AM
surya200

Default Re: Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank

Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Indian Institute of Management (Kozhikdoe)
*Narsee Monjee Inst. (Mumbai)
*Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-B (Bangalore)
*Faculty of Management Studies Delhi Univ. FMS (New Delhi)
*Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-A (Ahmedabad)
*Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT (New Delhi)
*Welingkar Institute (Mumbai)
*ICFAI Business School (Hyderabad)
*jamnalal Bajaj Inst. (Mumbai)
*Regional College (Bhubaneswar)
*Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-C (Calcutta)
*Management Development Institute MDI (Gurgaon)
*Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-L (Lucknow)
*Narsee Monjee (Mumbai)
*KIIT Bhubaneswar (Bhubaneswar)
*S.P.Jain Inst. of Mgmt. (Mumbai)
*Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-I (Indore)
*DMS, ISM Univ (Dhanbad) Industrial Management
*MICA (Ahmedabad)
*Sydenham Inst. of Mgmt. (Mumbai)
*S.P Jain Institute (Mumbai)
*IIFM (Bhopal) Forest Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?