17th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ludhiana agriculture government college?

Procedure to get admission in Ludhiana agriculture government college? What is the criteria followed for it to apply? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  2. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  3. Which Government or Private college will be better for pursuing MA Psychology in Ludhiana?
  4. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com Professional in SDE government college in Ludhiana after scoring 63% in 12th?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  8. How to get admission in a government agriculture college?
  9. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  11. When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?
  12. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  13. How to do B.Ed in Ludhiana after doing M.Com and clearing UGC NET?
  14. How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate?
  15. Is there any test that needs to be cleared to get admission in MSc Honors in Khalsa or government college, Ludhiana?
  16. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  17. Formalities to get admission in Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?
20th July 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ludhiana agriculture government college?

I wanna to get admission of government agriculture college in other state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?