22nd March 2017, 02:06 PM
MD FURQUAN AZAM

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow? I will complete the 10th standard soon and need to join to the new school, so kindly give me the information on this.

Related Questions:
22nd March 2017, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?

To get admission in 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board, you have to obtain your Transfer Certificate, 10th standard Marks Sheet, etc., from the school where you have pursued your 10th standard and submit it along with application form and required documents in the new school where you wish to take take admission in 11th standard. After successful completion of your admission process, you will be offered admission in 11th standard.
22nd March 2017, 11:50 PM
mohn marri

Smile Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?

Firstly you are go to college ..and you ask a admission form..fill the admission form..you are take the 10 th marks list..study certificate.. Adhar..ration card...caste ..income certificates.
Etc...you give that all certificates in that college
You ask fee payment ..and you joined that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?