26th May 2017, 05:40 PM
Husain5253786

How is it possible to do DXB if appeared in 12th class externally?

I want to study 12th class externally as I have not given 11th exam due to irregularity. So, please advice how is it possible to do DXB?

26th May 2017, 11:23 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: How is it possible to do DXB if appeared in 12th class externally?

So you want to know about the possibility of studying in 12th class externally without given 11th.

It is possible to be done 12th externally with the help of open board.

For this,firstly you have to fill the form of open board examination.After that you can give exams if you get the roll number in time.
27th May 2017, 12:04 AM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husain5253786 View Post
I want to study 12th class externally as I have not given 11th exam due to irregularity. So, please advice how is it possible to do DXB?
Look if you have wasted 11th and want to appear for 12th Board then there are advantage like 1 year got saved and open board exams are generally easy but there are disadvantages as well like will lack in knowledge will studying 12th subjects and open board exams certificate are mostly rejected by reputed universities while admission and corporates while applying for job.

So, you need to take your stand whether to repeat 11th and waste a year or directly appear for 12th through open board exam and saving a year.

Hope the above information helped you, for further query please do let us know.
27th May 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

l'm currently 12th passed and i also qualified bhu bsc maths andcso i want to know in which possible areas i can go??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?