21st June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any jobs available for 12th passed student in government or private sector?

SIR I'VE COMPLETED MY 12TH (ARTS STREAM) WITH 77.6% MARKS & NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR JOBS.... COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME.....??????????
PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY ON MY NUMBER... 8802926394,8130374013

Related Questions:
5th August 2013, 02:15 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any jobs available for 12th passed student in government or private sector?

yes ,there are a number of jobs after class 12th in govt sector as well as pvt sector

if you are a science strean best option for you is nda,

there are a few govt sector jobs such as:

1.lower division clerk
2.multi tasking staff
3.store keeper
4.constable jobs
5.tax assistants
6.jobs through ssc
etc

pvt sector jobs are

1.accountants
2.kpo/bpo jobs
3.telecaller
4.attender etc jobs
5th August 2013, 10:33 PM
aashima27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhangi9889 View Post
any job for 12 pass ??????either govt or private.i've completed my 12 with 52% marks and my intrest is dancing i am a student of ba 1 year.
well after 12 you wouldn't get many choices of JOBS...

but there are few choices in front of you like...

1. the first choice is of CALL CENTRE, you can get job in this field easily after 12.

2. you have one more choice is that , you can apply in SSC D grade CLERICAL POST, there is a ENTRANCE TEST for this post, this is GOVT SECTOR JOB. the eligibility for this is 10+2.

3. you have one more choice is to JOIN ARMY, the eligibilty for this is also 12th.

4. you can even try job in RAILWAY SECTOR OR IN OTHER DEFENSE SECTORS.

but i think you should first complete your GRADUATION, then you get more options. It will be very beneficial for you...

ALL THE BEST
6th August 2013, 09:04 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Basically 12th passed candidate can apply for Government job in Defence sector through NDA and bank job through SBI Clerical Exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health, can apply for NDA.

After 12th, one can apply for SBI Clerical exam - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream with 60% marks from a recopgnised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with good knowledge over computer operation, can apply for SBI, Clerical Exam.

Apart from this though there is little scope of Job opportunity after 12th pass, still one can apply for various Clerical job under State and Central Govt. after passing 12th. But there is a little scope for good job for 12th passing candidate in Private sector.
6th August 2013, 01:05 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Any jobs available for 12th passed student in government or private sector?

Hello..

Yes, there are jobs for the 12th passed student in government and private sector as well.
But don't you think job after 12th is a early decision but not a big deal.
Jobs in Government sector are:

1) Group D jobs in Railways

2) Deck cadet in Navy

3) Police jobs

Jobs in private sector :

1) Jobs at the call center

2) Jobs at receptionist

3) Teaching jobs

4) Other low miscellaneous jobs in Private company.

Good Luck..
6th August 2013, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
It is best to continue your studies but as you are asking about the jobs i have listed few jobs that you can apply in both government and private sectors are :
**Bank clerks
**RECEPTIONIST
**VRO
**VRA
**Conductor jobs
**Ticket collectors
And you can apply for NDA exam if you are intersted in the defence services.
Thank You
7th August 2013, 02:54 PM
Somuramu

YES . SOME JOBS ARE AVAILABLE BUT BETTER JOBS ARE AVAILABLE AFTER COMPLETE HIGHER STUDY.BEST JOB AFTER 12 STANDARD IS LOWER DIVISION CLERKS OFFERED BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SALARY IS 18000 T0 22000 FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN GO TO THE WEB ADDRESS ""ssc.nic.in"
7th August 2013, 06:53 PM
srikanth2207

Hello Friend!
SSC(Staff Selection Committee) will conduct one exam.Qualification for that exam will be Inter.The application date is up to 12th August.The initial salary will be 18,000 per month.Better opportunity go and apply for it.For more information please visit the site
http://www.ssc.in/
You many job opportunities in Railway department for notifications please visit the below site
http://www.irctc.in/
25th August 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

renu sharma mari 12 m 62% h with art koi job h
2nd November 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 12 passed with 75% marks & doing Bcom 2 yr.need a govt or private job urgently
8th December 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

any jobs available for me i am doing by BBA i am in first year and have passed my 10 2 in arts stream with 84%.
21st August 2014, 09:32 AM

Hi me Raghuveer Singh 12th pass with Agriculture 65%
I want job government or private sector
21st August 2014, 10:01 AM

Hi me Raghuveer Singh 12th pass with Agriculture 65%
I want job government or private sector
13th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,in bvsc.degree coarse I got admission in gov .veterinary college it is better option in future or not tell me
14th October 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhangi9889 View Post
any job for 12 pass ??????either govt or private.i've completed my 12 with 52% marks and my intrest is dancing i am a student of ba 1 year.
i am a student of geography honours course of delhi university . can i get central govt or state govt jobs in india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?