10th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Physiotherapy a good field in India?

when will the council forms for physiotherapy.will it happen at all.how cum physiotherapy be a degraded profession day by day.the salary scale in india is 12000/month since 90's what about the future
28th December 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

I love the profession.its not about money,everyday i get some chance to help the needy and get appreciated.
thats what actually matters.
money,fame,oppertunaties these are all depends on your dedication to the society, honesty,mentality and ofcorse on your knowledge to the subject and ur experience.
those who are worth of it they will give you a hope.
others are here to pull you back by giving you a depressing comment.
so if you fill that you are really worth of all this think then go ahead and don't look back.
in your whole life you will thankful to yourself that you made a perfect decision for your life
best of luck junior.
28th March 2012, 04:12 PM
jobsee

The demand of a physiotherapist is similar to other medical professionals.
To make a good career out of it, one must go for degree programme rather going for short term courses in the same.
A qualified Physiotherapist can work in hospitals of both private and government bodies, rehabilitation center of physically and mentally challenged people and other similar institutions.
Like any other professional, a physiotherapist can work independently and earn enough to maintain a standard living.
4th April 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is Physiotherapy a good field in India for girls?
21st May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Physiotherapy is a very challenging job, and very useful in every aspect of life, it has a very bright future in India
19th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

physiotherapy is good subject to learn but in India there is very less scope but in abroad you can earn much ....in india often doctors make our fun in hospitals though it is very beneficial to patients but its very interesting field otherwise
26th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bt it is said it is banned in U.S.is it so? pls say me..
Haha Absolutely not. In fact, it is most flourishing in The States and even more in the UK. I have a friend who is a physio in the UK and she got a patient who was ready to pay her 100pounds a sitting. No one can really decide how much you are gonna make in terms of money and fame, all you have to keep in mind is that if you are really good at what you do then you will be prosperous.
27th May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

how many sallary we earn after take the degree of phyotherapy degree
23rd June 2013, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

What is thmm role of physiotherapy in paediatrics?
15th October 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting shallary of a physiothepaphy in india ?
21st October 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Physiotherapists r imp to complete many treatment procedures. So demand is good as far as earning is concerned, that depends on how much time and knowledge one has. It's one of the respectable profession.
19th May 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Physiotherapy is a good course now a days because there is an adequate want of PTs for aged person because they suffer due to anatomy pain, a major problem now a days due to sugar(diabetes), etc. so in future there is a vast scope in it.
21st May 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

is it is right to do physiotherapy from khalsa college amritsar and after completing it what scope it has in punjab?
25th June 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Is Physiotherapy a good field in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i guess aperson is right by sayn aal those persons whu have sd PT is gud r theneselves PTs.... ask frm MBBS wt standard PTs hav..
let it be any job ,be it pt or mbbs if you give your complete soul to it you can shine like anything,now in india mbbs is not a great thing after 6 years there will be many doctors so i thing you should save your money and get into PT and show the world what miracles you can create SO ALL THE Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbest EVERYBODY
2nd May 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the ifferance between B.SC physiotherapy and BPT????
1st April 2016, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

there are no experts here? Why are we getting only the same answers from all. Can someone please explain more in detail about the benefits of being a therapist as compared to MBBS students. Why are we considered low as compared to them. It is said that what we can do is what mbbs doctors can't do. So then clearly there must be a great difference and also importance too. Any professional therapist?
3rd June 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Well I studied ur opinions regarding physiotherapy. Most have written its a good career fine accepted. I have an aim to bcom an IAS so would it be fruitful if I go for it with the degree of physiotherapy (salary ,proffesion, name, fame)???
23rd August 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I have a huge interested in physio BT I dnt have such a science subject ....I study BA...
so is this possible that I get physio degree an became a physiotherapist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?