10th January 2021, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Government Teacher being a 38 years old BSc(Physics) and BEd candidate?

Hello everyone, I have done BSc in Physics and then BEd program. I am 38 years old right now and want to get a teacher job. Kindly let me know how can I become a Government teacher? Waiting for your response!

14th January 2021, 06:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Government Teacher being a 38 years old BSc(Physics) and BEd candidate?

There is no upper age limit to appear for CTET examination. CTET is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government school examination is also conducted for recruitment in state government schools.

Candidates with bachelor degree qualification are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you can appear for examination and qualify in the examination for final recruitment.
15th January 2021, 10:35 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Government Teacher being a 38 years old BSc(Physics) and BEd candidate?

You will have to appear and qualify in STET or CTET examination for recruitment as government teacher.

Candidates passed bachelor degree and have B.Ed degree are eligible to appear for the examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools at primary and secondary level.

For more information about the examination pattern go through the official notification.
16th January 2021, 10:07 PM
Nishantpurohit6

Can apply for CTET which is being held regularly by the government authority.. and there is no age limit for this exam. You can apply for this examination if you are having bed degree and graduate degree. You can crack this exam with proper dedication..
Hope it may help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?