8th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University good for Petroleum Engineering?

what about fee for b tech???? in odpu
10th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University good for Petroleum Engineering?

Is university of petroleum and energy studies UPES Dehradun good for Petroleum Engineering?
15th June 2012, 09:30 PM
tl.com

hi dear,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, is one of the Best University for doing petroleum engineering course because this university will provide you a global exposure and if you are interested to make a your career in oil and gas sector, then dont worry this university is the best option for you.

The University is also good in academics as well as it provides good placements to their
students in India as well as in Abroad. So, according to me, it is good University and you should go for it.

And, if you want to get more information regarding this University, then please visit this given site link Or download the given attach files-

http://sls.pdpu.ac.in/downloads/SLS_Brochure.pdf
thanks
23rd June 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University good for electrical and mechanical.
28th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I GET 137 MARKS IN ALEEE 2012 CAN I GET ADMISSION I PETROLIUM ENGINEERING
29th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Paras Gopani

Hey,
Yes surely , With 148 marks in AIEEE 2012 you can get admission in PDPU,,,,
And for Petroleum Engineering PDPU is one of the finest institute in India,

With better placement cells in India and Aboard ,,no doubt PDPU is a better option
for students opting for Petroleum engineering!

Good Luck
12th March 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of Solar enrgy engineering from PDPU?
22nd May 2013, 09:40 PM
s m samy
Member+

Hello,

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, is one of the Best University for doing petroleum engineering course because this university will provide you a global exposure and if you are interested to make a your career in oil and gas sector, then dont worry this university is the best option for you.

The University is also good in academics as well as it provides good placements to their students in India as well as in Abroad. So, according to me, it is good University and you should go for it.

24th June 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

is pdpu good for industrial engineering?
24th May 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 69 marks in jee mians 2013 in general categoy can i get an admission in pdpu plz reply soon
3rd June 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I got 91 in jee mains and 89percentage in cbse board can i have any chances to get admission in pdpu or nirma or jp noida
12th July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How many donation require for pdpu petroleum engineering i got 100089 rank air in jee
14th July 2015, 08:06 PM
paras1004

Hello,
Based on my experience, PDPU is not the best college for Petroleum Engineering. You should either opt for UPES Dehradun or MIT Pune.

Thank You
23rd July 2015, 05:25 PM
PriyaSaxena1

Petroleum programs are flagship programs of UPES so if you are getting it in UPES then don't leave. UPES has a brand name in core sector programs and has shown pretty good record of placement so far. In a very shot span of time it has achieved excellence in terms of infrastructure, placements, faculty. Its faculty members have excellent domain knowledge and they always motivate students in research, paper presentation, quizzes, Industry Visits. Guest Lectures are arranged so that students can get maximum and latest domain knowledge.
12th January 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score on jee mains 2019 to get admission in pdpu , gandhinagar in b.tech petroleum engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?