26th August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in all IIM? Percentile required for a general category student to get admission in IIM?

I have 76 % in 10th CBSE exam and i got 83 % in 12th exam .. if i score 99.6 percentile in CAT is there any chance for me to get admission in IIMA ?? please give me a reply
4th September 2011, 09:04 PM
hooher tod

Default reader to RSS my feed

Yes there should realize the reader to RSS my feed to RSS commentary, quite simply
4th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in all IIM? Percentile required for a general category student to get admission in IIM?

cat is only exam for iims is there any alternative exams to join in iim. can plz tell me the information sir.
7th September 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi give us the exact cut off mark in every section plz...
12th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i hav 88% in 10th ssc and 97% in 12 how much % should i hav to maintain in b.tech to get admission into iim
13th October 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i have 63% in 10th std. and 50% in 12th std. in b.tech 6.78 cgpa .can i take entry in IIM A.will u pl.inform me
23rd October 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

i had scored a 93.6 percent in my icse , and a 95 percent in isc with gud grades in maths in both . english was 88 in icse and 95 in isc . tuk computer in icse and scored 99 percent . tuk bio in isc . i am presently studing computer science engineering . what cat score shud be the min required by me to get admission ??
1st November 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have got 93% in 10 and 88% in 12th and first class inB.M.S and 2 year experience in cat I got 93 still not get calls so i am going for another year of CAT
17th November 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any individual entrance test also for every IIM.?? other than CAT??
28th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

how much hours we have to study to get in with IIM and how much time it will take to complete it??
13th December 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 55% in 10th nd 57% in 12th ...can i dream for iim
11th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 75 marks in 2011 nov cat exam can i get aseat in any iim
27th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have 83 % in 10th ,84 % in 12th both CBSE, 72 % in degree in correspondence.
I have also have a Diploma in IT with 72%, and 1.5 years experience in an MNC. Wil i get a call from IIm if i score above 90 percentile in CAT exam
24th February 2012, 06:53 PM

i am a b.tech student,my percentages are :10-81, 12-71.1, graduate 64.
i am a general category student,if i score 99 percentile in cat on an average can i get seat in iims? any of them?
24th February 2012, 06:55 PM

Re: Number of seats in all IIM? Percentile required for a general category student to get admission in IIM?

I have 76 % in 10th CBSE exam and i hv 83 % in 12th exam .... if i score 99.6 percentile in the CAT entrance exam do i have any chance of getting admission in IIMA college ?? please give a reply ....

please mail me answer to: [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% in 10th 59% in 12th 82% in bca if score good in cat do i have any chance to get addmission in any of the iim's? i belongs to nc-obc
6th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

why have you opened this site, if you don't want to answer the questions????
30th June 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i am a SC candidate ....
10th marks is 83%
12 th marks is 74%
Graduation Marks is 78%
How much percentile is required for me to get a call from NEW IIMs?
21st September 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir .
I am dr amrit sharma MBBS. 28yr old. i am native of Bihar , i did my 10th with 52 % later after a gap of four yrs i did 12 with 53% again after a gap of three yrs i did mbbs , currently doing internship from RML hospital delhi . i am an average student , I am not happy the way my academic life going though as well as i feel i might not be a good doctor in future Few of my school friends after BE (chemical , electrical mechanical did not made their career as engineer rather migrated for MBA and are happy placed , Sir i am in fix kindly help me . For me is it advisable to swift for a new career .i m already 28yr old.
thanks ,
hoping for a suitable reply from your team.
regards
Dr amrit sharma
24th October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92% in class 10th and 94.5% in class 12th and Dual degree from iit delhi. I belong to ST Category? how much to score to get in to IIM-A?
17th May 2013, 05:50 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You have a very high chance of getting into IIMs
You must have get calls from various IIMs by now.

Lets focus on the things you have in hand
- GD/WAT
- PI

You need to do good in these component. Give you best and you may be in

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?