24th August 2010, 11:35 AM
Myank sharma

Indian military academy forms dates and admission procedure

Respected sir,
I am the student of class 12th .i want to join indian military academy.when thre will be commencement of examination of IMA.I request you to tell me that when forms will come of IMA.
Thanking you Mayank Sharma

24th August 2010, 07:35 PM
swati123

Default Re: Indian military academy forms dates and admission procedure

After 12th standard, you can make it to the Indian Military Academy in two ways...you can join the IMA through the Tech Entry Scheme or through the National Defence Academy.

Tech Entry Scheme

Month of Commencement of Course each year - January and July

Age at the time of joining - 16 and 1/2 to 19 and 1/2 years

Educational Qualification - 10+2 Pass with 70% aggregate in PCM.

How to Apply - Apply directly to the Recruitment Directorate in response to advertisement in May and November

National Defence Academy

Age at the time of joining - 16 and 1/2 to 19 years

Educational Qualification - Class 12 of the 10+2 system of education or equivalent

Mode of selection - NDA exam by UPSC and SSB interview

How to Apply - Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.

For more information visit the Indian Army's official website, especially the following webpages:

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx?MnId=XfcQuqaR08o=&ParentID=LwoZ AzlgsAg=

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx?MnId=mSQ6RhztONA=&ParentID=LwoZ AzlgsAg=
26th August 2010, 01:51 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

here is the different eligibility criria you can check them.

age-the age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years,

weight-weight should be according to height

height-minimum height 157 cm

qualification-12th with math as one of the subjects.
9th September 2010, 09:24 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

To appear in the of NDA (National defense academy) , you have to pass your + 2 exam

in PCM group. The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC 2 times in a year .Form is come in

the month of April and August. after qualifying in this stage you will be call for SSB.after

completing this stage you will be get admitted in IMA to become an army officer.

Physical fitness required to become an army officer is as follows:

1.your height must be greater than equal to 157cm

2.Weight according to height

3.There is no colour blindness

4.No wax in the ear

5.no knocking knee.

Best of luck
17th September 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

no
20th September 2010, 03:30 AM
gvranand

I haven't got 70% aggregate in pcm.... is there any other alternative through which i can apply for IMA. .......plz reply as early as possible.
22nd September 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

m siddharth i havent completed class twelth az i have taken admisson in diploma after 10th m still an engneering student of 18yrs so is their any procedure 2 take admission in army or airforce?
24th September 2010, 03:47 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

There are two ways of getting into IMA:
1. TES: In this technical entry scheme you may fill the form , stated about PCM percentage by envelope colour. This will be shortlisted and shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB. After passing SSB of five days, one can be enrolled as a cadet in army.

APPLICATION FOR 10+2 (TES) COURSE SER. NO. 24, JAN 2011″ is to be sent to the following address to reach by 30th June, 2010 by registered post.

2. NDA: Fill the form of NDA. PCM and GK test will be conducted and according to the performances in them, you will be called for SSB.

Last date for receipt of applications:19.04.2010
Date/Day of Commencement of Examination -22 August 2010
25th September 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am student of B.tech 3rd year of Urban and regional planning of Guru Nanak Dev university Amritsar. I want to IMA. So please tell me about entrance test it's date and eligibility for bachelor student . My D.O.B is Dec 22-1990.
plz reply sir as soon as possible......
2nd October 2010, 07:54 PM

hi i would like to be at your institution next year. i would like you to email me about what to do here is my email : [email protected]
18th October 2010, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no
dear all
my name is Ashish Singh Saun my contact no is 9718457920, I want to give the exam of NDA any one can advice me how can I apply for that. I am pursuing 12th class this year.

Thanx and Regards
Ashish
S/o-Mr. Devraj Singh Saun
PO+vill- Gaurihat,Distt.-Pithoragarh
(Uttarakhand)India
Pin Code-262521
18th October 2010, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NDA I am pursuing 12th?
17th November 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i am Saurabh Bhandari.I HAVE COMPLETED 16 YRS AGE AND PURISING 11th Commerce. kindly guide me for NDA Admission
17th November 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i am Saurabh Bhandari.I HAVE COMPLETED 16 YRS AGE AND PURISING 11th Commerce. kindly guide me for NDA Admission
18th November 2010, 07:10 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

candidates from commerce stream are not allowed to write NDA.only the students from science stream are eligible to write the written test.
18th November 2010, 07:20 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

You can enter the IMA through NDA exam or through Tech.entry scheme(14 years service)

For NDA:-
You should have completed your 12th from MPC background with minimum 60% marks,age limit must be from 16 and 1/2 to 19 and 1/2 years.
The applications will be available at our city's head post office.

For SSB(Tech.entry scheme):-
You should have a minimum of 75% from MPC background,age limit must be from 16 and 1/2 to 19 and 1/2 years.
You should apply the application all by yourself along with 10th and 12th conduct certificates along with mark list.

The notification will be shown in THE hindu or in the Employement news.

all the best
18th November 2010, 08:40 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Indian military academy forms dates and admission procedure
After 12th standard, you can make it to the Indian Military Academy in two ways...you can join the IMA through the Tech Entry Scheme or through the National Defence Academy.

Tech Entry Scheme

How to Apply - Apply directly to the Recruitment Directorate in response to advertisement in May and November

National Defence Academy

Educational Qualification - Class 12 of the 10+2 system of education or equivalent

For more information visit the Indian Army's official website, especially the following webpages:

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx?MnId=XfcQuqaR08o=&ParentID=LwoZ AzlgsAg=

good luck.
18th November 2010, 11:05 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after your class 12 you may join in indian army or in indian military in two scheme. you will be only eligible for these two schemes. these are-

Tech Entry Scheme(TES)

National Defence Academy(NDA):-

to know more about all other details and the application form visit their official recruitment website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

best wishes.
18th November 2010, 02:35 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myank sharma View Post
Respected sir,
I am the student of class 12th .i want to join indian military academy.when thre will be commencement of examination of IMA.I request you to tell me that when forms will come of IMA.
Last of the entries here:

Direct Entry Age:19-24
Degree or equivalent
Combined Defence Services Examination through UPSC

Engineering Graduates Age:20-27
Engineering Degree in notified discipline Direct SSB Interview

10 + 2 PCM(Tech) Age:16.5-19.5
10+2 with 70% aggregate Apply directly to Recruiting Directorate

University Entry Scheme Age:19-25/18-24
Final and Pre Final year BE/B Tech students Campus Interview SSB

The duration of training is one year except for the Direct Entry Scheme, for which it is one and a half years. Direct Entry is to be made through a written examination conducted by the UPSC and the final selection is by the Services Selection Board. The age limits for them is from 19 to 24 yrs at the time of entry. Ex-NDA and ex-ACC cadets join after completing a three year degree course. The former enter NDA through UPSC examination and SSB whereas the ACC cadets join through the ranks after qualifying an examination conducted by Army Headquarters and facing the SSB. The technical graduates, who are engineering graduates, do not have to take a written examination but pass through SSB.

Candidates selected for 10+2 Technical entry scheme are inducted for one years' Basic Military Training at IMA. This is followed by a four years' degree course in Engineering from College of Military Engineering, Pune / Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow / Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad. The total duration of training is five years. On completion of four years of training, commission in the rank of a Lieutenant is granted. For a degree in Engineering, there is a need to complete the stipulated five years of training.

Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.look employment news.

all the best.
18th November 2010, 02:48 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear all
my name is Ashish Singh Saun my contact no is 9718457920, I want to give the exam of NDA any one can advice me how can I apply for that. I am pursuing 12th class this year.

Thanx and Regards
Ashish
S/o-Mr. Devraj Singh Saun
PO+vill- Gaurihat,Distt.-Pithoragarh
(Uttarakhand)India
Pin Code-262521
I am giving full details about the whole procedure,so go through it.

Admission details at NDA:

Eligibility Criteria:

XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Candidate appearing for above examination can also apply.
Unmarried male candidates only

Age between 16 1/2 to 19 years

Nationality - A candidate must be either:
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam, with the intention of permanently setting in India)
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.

Admission Form

About a year before the commencement of a Course, a brief notice appears in the leading daily newspapers and a detailed notification in the Government of India Gazette, offering about the entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later at Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Mumbai, Calcutta, Chandigarh, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Dharwar, Dispur (Guwahati), Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kavaratti (Lakshadweep), Kohima, Lucknow, Madras, Madurai, Nagpur, Panji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.

How to Apply

A candidate seeking admission to the examination must apply to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur, House, New Delhi-110011, on the application form published in newspapers. The candidates may utilise the original form published in newspapers or in "Employment News" and fill up the columns in their own handwriting with ball-point pen. They may also use the application form and the Attendance Sheet neatly typewritten on white paper (foolscap size) in double space typed on only one side of th,e paper. There is no objection to candidates using printed/Application Form and Attendance Sheet, if available, from private agencies as long as the format is exactly the same as published in the advertisement. Candidates who have appeared for the previous examinations will not be considered. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR NATIONAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION" .

Selection Procedure

The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is split into three phases :

A written examination held by the Union Public Service Commission.

An interview by the Service Selection Board to assess a candidate's officer potentialities ( Intelligence and personality test ).

A medical examination by a Service Medical Board.

Scheme of the Examination

The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject are as follows :

Subject Code Duration Max Marks

Mathematics (01) 2-1/2 hours 300
General Ability(02) 2-1/2 hours 600
Total: 900

The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. the question papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination:

Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

Paper II - General Ability

Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

Section A (Physics)
Section B (Chemistry)
Section C (General Science)
Section D (History, Freedom Movement etc)
Section E (Geography)
Section F (Current Event)

Note : Out of the maximum marks assigned to Part B of this paper, questions on Sections A, B, C, D, E and F carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightage respectively.

For more details please refer to Advertisement, along with APPLICATION FORM and detailed subject-wise Prospectus published by the UPSC every six months, i.e. April / May and October / November in all the local newspapers and Employment News.

Syllabus During Training Period (Academics)

Science Stream (B. Sc.) / B. Sc. (Computer Science) Social Science Stream (B.A)
COMPULSORY (CREDIT SUBJECTS) (Any Three)
Physics (Compulsory)
Chemistry
Mathematics (Compulsory)
Computer Science
History
Geography
Economics
Political Science

Cross Stream Subjects (Non-Credit) (Any 3)
History
Geography
Economics
Political Science
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

Common Non-Credit Subjects
Workshop
Auto
Area Study
Military History

Common Service Subject - CSS (I to V Semesters)
Special Service Subject - SSS (VI Semester) (Based on service of a cadet)
Computer Appreciation Course (All Cadets)

All the best.
18th November 2010, 02:49 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
I am giving full details about the whole procedure,so go through it.

Admission details at NDA:

Eligibility Criteria:

XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Candidate appearing for above examination can also apply.
Unmarried male candidates only

Age between 16 1/2 to 19 years

Nationality - A candidate must be either:
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam, with the intention of permanently setting in India)
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.

Admission Form

About a year before the commencement of a Course, a brief notice appears in the leading daily newspapers and a detailed notification in the Government of India Gazette, offering about the entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later at Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Mumbai, Calcutta, Chandigarh, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Dharwar, Dispur (Guwahati), Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kavaratti (Lakshadweep), Kohima, Lucknow, Madras, Madurai, Nagpur, Panji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.

How to Apply

A candidate seeking admission to the examination must apply to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur, House, New Delhi-110011, on the application form published in newspapers. The candidates may utilise the original form published in newspapers or in "Employment News" and fill up the columns in their own handwriting with ball-point pen. They may also use the application form and the Attendance Sheet neatly typewritten on white paper (foolscap size) in double space typed on only one side of th,e paper. There is no objection to candidates using printed/Application Form and Attendance Sheet, if available, from private agencies as long as the format is exactly the same as published in the advertisement. Candidates who have appeared for the previous examinations will not be considered. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR NATIONAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION" .

Selection Procedure

The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is split into three phases :

A written examination held by the Union Public Service Commission.

An interview by the Service Selection Board to assess a candidate's officer potentialities ( Intelligence and personality test ).

A medical examination by a Service Medical Board.

Scheme of the Examination

The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject are as follows :

Subject Code Duration Max Marks

Mathematics (01) 2-1/2 hours 300
General Ability(02) 2-1/2 hours 600
Total: 900

The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. the question papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination:

Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

Paper II - General Ability

Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

Section A (Physics)
Section B (Chemistry)
Section C (General Science)
Section D (History, Freedom Movement etc)
Section E (Geography)
Section F (Current Event)

Note : Out of the maximum marks assigned to Part B of this paper, questions on Sections A, B, C, D, E and F carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightage respectively.

For more details please refer to Advertisement, along with APPLICATION FORM and detailed subject-wise Prospectus published by the UPSC every six months, i.e. April / May and October / November in all the local newspapers and Employment News.

Syllabus During Training Period (Academics)

Science Stream (B. Sc.) / B. Sc. (Computer Science) Social Science Stream (B.A)
COMPULSORY (CREDIT SUBJECTS) (Any Three)
Physics (Compulsory)
Chemistry
Mathematics (Compulsory)
Computer Science
History
Geography
Economics
Political Science

Cross Stream Subjects (Non-Credit) (Any 3)
History
Geography
Economics
Political Science
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

Workshop
Auto
Area Study
Military History

Common Service Subject - CSS (I to V Semesters)
Special Service Subject - SSS (VI Semester) (Based on service of a cadet)
Computer Appreciation Course (All Cadets)

All the best.
18th November 2010, 02:57 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Respected sir,
I am student of B.tech 3rd year of Urban and regional planning of Guru Nanak Dev university Amritsar. I want to IMA. So please tell me about entrance test it's date and eligibility for bachelor student . My D.O.B is Dec 22-1990.

You can join in two ways.

1) Engineering Graduates
Engineering Degree in notified discipline Direct SSB Interview.

2) University Entry Scheme
Final and Pre Final year BE/B Tech students Campus Interview SSB.

keep an eye open on newspaper in May and November.

All the best.
18th November 2010, 07:46 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Indian military academy forms dates and admission procedure

Quote:
Respected sir,
there is no special forms for IMA as such,
but now you are in 12 right ,after you passed your 12 you can apply for TES entry scheme in which if they see basically PCM marks according to that you have to fill your forms and then they will call you,

even you can apply for NDA it is having an exam that you have to clear first then you will be joined to NDA khadakwasla after you passed SSB
after three years they will allow you to go IMA
best of luck

now about forms
various GPO's of cities(almost all cities)
1st December 2010, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam

i am a final year student of Bsc hotel Management.20yrs old
i just want to ask can i apply in Indian Millitary Academy.
whts the procedure for the same.
reply soon..
10th December 2010, 04:39 PM
Ranadip halder

Respected sir,

I'm Ranadip halder. i'm student of b.com 3rd yr student. I want know how can i apply in ur academ after graduation? my hight 5'9" & weight 65kg. I want to join in this academy. [email protected]
14th December 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum qualification & age for admission in Indian Milatory acadomy dehradoon?
17th December 2010, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I'm Anil Rana,i have done b.com(p) from Delhi university with 45% and have 66% in English in 12th standard.My height around 5'8" & weight 72 kg.Could u please tell me, can i join Indian army?
21st December 2010, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a engg. final year student ,and i am also persuing ncc 'c' certificate (2nd year)from airwing. age.22.7.1988,
i request to u plez give some guide line......plez reply
([email protected])
22nd December 2010, 10:20 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Respected sir,
Hi,
I think you have misunderstood the concept. After your 10+2, You can write an exam called NDA conducted by UPSC.
You can enter indian Army through NDA
Or, CDS exam after degree that is the exam where you will go to IMA.

All the best
thank you.
22nd December 2010, 10:22 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvranand View Post
I haven't got 70% aggregate in pcm.... is there any other alternative through which i can apply for IMA. .......plz reply as early as possible.
Hi,
Yes there is option, You need to write NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and August.

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 10:24 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Respected sir,
hi,
You can write CDS exam after your degree.
The exam will be announced in the employment news, so be aware of that.

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 10:26 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hi,
yes, this is the right time for you to write NDA if you dont want to waste year.
NDA is conducted by UPSC twice every year in the month of April and August.
So you need to write the August exam. You can get application form in Post office or any job centre.

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 10:30 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hi,
NDA exams are conducted twice every year in the month of April and August.
The forms will be available in the post office

The exam consist of two papers-
1. Mathematics - 300 marks
2. General ability - 600 marks

general ability consists of english, physics, chemistry, biology, Gk, history,geography, current affairs, etc

All the best
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 10:32 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
what is minimum qualification & age for admission in Indian Milatory acadomy dehradoon?
Hi, In order to join IMA, you can join thorugh
1. writing NDA exam after 10+2
2. Writing CDS exam after degree

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 10:37 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Respected sir,
I am a engg. final year student ,and i am also persuing ncc 'c' certificate (2nd year)from airwing. age.22.7.1988,
i request to u plez give some guide line......plez reply
([email protected])
hi,
Its really good that you got NCC C certificate.
It will be useful in the Indian Military entry.
Since you are going to complete degree, you can write CDS exam.
And also there is special scheme entry for NCC C certificate student.

All the best.
thank you.
7th February 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have to say that where is the ima form
24th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

My younger brother is in B.Sc 2nd yr,n also joined Indian Air Force last December ,now he want to join IMA,What would be done to join the IMA. Tell me the way pls
2nd March 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hi my age is 23 , and i want to join IMA , AND can u please tell me the date of app. form for IMA for the year 2011 and from where i can take this form , or i can also fill this form online ?
8th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hey this is Sherin here. I wanna know k is there any Indian Military Academy For GIRLS?????
If yes, thn pls let me knw....
I wana knw the whole procedre...
10th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hey iam 12th passed wid commerce stream so cn i join ima
20th March 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i passed out 12(Sc.) last yr with 62% ..can i apply for NDA n if i can when and where should i visit for the forms?
20th March 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i passed out 12(sc.) last yr with 62%..can i apply for it n if i can then when n where will i get the forms?
21st March 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12(sc) last yr with 62%..can i apply for NDA n if i can then when n where will i be able to get the form?
22nd March 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what is exact time to fill the form of TES and NDA?
Is there still time to fill the form?
28th March 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m sumit sikarwar now i m 18 yrs old and i m just pass 11 class . After passing 12 i m going to be 19 yrs old because my d.o.b. 01-10-1992 . Can u pleas give me advice how can i join ima .replay as soon as possible .my id - [email protected].
Thank you sir
1st April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I am ponnu now studing in 12th.I am residind in sharjah.can i apply for NDA.Will they alliow girls to write the exam?
4th April 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i just complete my 12th and now i want to join military force i just want to ask how to join??
ashwin phadke
12th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of commerce.just given 12 exam.can i get admission in IMA
16th April 2011, 10:51 AM
Pankaj Saini....

[QUOTE=[Pankaj Saini] Respected sir,
I am the student of B.sc 1st year. i want to join indian military academy.when thre will be commencement of examination of IMA.I request you to tell me that when forms will come of IMA.
Thanking you PANKAJ SAINI.
26th April 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

my age is 19 year and 2 month. can i take entry in may 2011 requirement. please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?