14th September 2011, 03:12 PM
kiranravi743

How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?

how to get a good placement in a core company?now at present i have completed my 3rd sem with a cgpa of 7.8.am able to get a placement in acore company?if not tel me some suggestions which i need to follow.

Related Questions:
  1. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  2. Will I get placement in a core company after clearing with 3 arrears? What is the eligibility to get placed?
  3. Can I expect a core job after scoring 7.56 CGPA?
  4. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  5. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  6. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career opportunities for B.Tech Civil graduate?
  8. What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies?
  9. What is the CGPA requirement for getting campus interview for B.E mechanical engineering?
  10. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  11. Is it possible to get job in good company like TCS if I have 8 CGPA?
  12. Detailed information on placement for M.Tech for VLSI stream in Vellore campus? -- [New]
  13. Courses that I should do to get a good placement in core/IT companies after B.E ECE?
  14. How to get placed in the best core company?
  15. Can I get the campus placement in Delhi in a good company? My CGPA is 7.5
  16. Would I get placement in core company while in final year ECE?
  17. List of Electrical core companies coming for campus placement?
  18. Is it important that CGPA should be greater than 8 to join a core company?
14th October 2011, 02:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?

Although your CGPA is good, you will have to clear their written exams. They are mostly aptitude based questions. The same will be followed by technical interview. The final round will be the HR round. You need to be well prepared and if required join a training institute to help you in the same.
12th November 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good placement in a core company? Any chance to get placed with CGPA of 7.8?

y core companies are not affected much in recession and IT companies get affected?
6th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hai i m eee 3rd ye i have 6 arrears in last sem bt result not came now,bt i got only 65% in 1yr,2yr,plz tel my what i need to do i need to place in company
25th February 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

my first semester cgpa seems to be 7.53..is that possible that i can maintain it or raise it to 8.2 or something...do they value the first semester results..for campus interview what is the necessity do help me
27th February 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

how to convert sgpa into percentage in BPUT,bhubaneswar
30th March 2012, 11:49 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will have to clear their written exams. They are mostly aptitude based questions. The same will be followed by technical interview. The final round will be the HR round. You need to be well prepared and if required join a training institute to help you in the same.
13th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the sessions and rounds specified during a placement and how to become a enterpreneur to succeed????????
22nd April 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what qualities do software companies search for
9th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd yr nw......i m dng ece.....i hve need to place in IT or core companies?bt wht are the requirements we needed for to place in a gud company and hw many minimum marks we need it?
21st October 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the extra certifications and activities, i need to do to build a good profile in mechanical engineering.as i hv heard that companies give lot of importance to these more than academic excellence.
27th July 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to get job in embadaded systems or VLSI design
28th June 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Shortlisting criteria in consult company in placement process at IIT campus
18th April 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

My CGPA is 6.5 and based on my CGPA our college calculated percentage as 57.98%. my question is how the companies recruit us based on CGPA or percentage?!!! And finalize marks in CGPA only. Please help this confusion situation! Waiting for ur good reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?