11th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?

is maths required in xiith to take genitic engineering or biotechnology is enough?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  2. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  3. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  4. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  5. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  6. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  7. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  8. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  9. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  10. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  11. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  12. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  13. What should I do to study Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th PCM?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  15. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  16. Which subjects to choose in 12th to get admission in genetic engineering? -- [New]
  17. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  18. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?

i hav chosen pcb and biotechnology as my main stream bt not maths...i want to become a genetic engineer. pls tell me how much should i score in my 12th board? is maths compulsory? wat should i do for entrance in genetic engg? which are the best collages in kerala for genetic engg? pls ans as fast as possible....
30th October 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello friend,
Biology with genetics as its part and Maths are the subjects which you must have in your +2 to pursue genetic engineering. To pursue bachelor degree programme from IIT, you will have to appear for IIT JEE. You have to score a minimum of 60%(for general/OBC) or 55%(for SC/ST), in the +2 examination.
Genetic engineering will provide you opportunity to work in medical and pharmaceutical industries, the agricultural sector.Apart from these industries one can also work in the the research and development departments of the government and private sectors. Its true that there is huge demand for such engineers but to make a successful career in this field, you must go for higher studies in this field.
i am an ib student currrently doing PCM at higher level and i am thinking of pursuing genetic engineering so should i do biology at higher level or standard level???
20th November 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m a student of class 12 having PCBM and sc..how much should i score in maths and biology in 2 in order to get admission in a govt college for genetic engineering?
25th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?

[ i ama student of 10TH standard . what subject should i take in 11th to study for geneticbiotechnology
10th January 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in class vlll and I want to become a genetic enegineer.what sub shd I concentrate on more?I get 95% in pcb.pls reply
e soon. I am eagerly waiting
10th January 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in class vlll and I want to become a genetic enegineer.what sub shd I concentrate on more?I get 95% in pcb.pls reply
e soon. I am eagerly waiting
12th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

is it really important to study maths in 12 for doing genetic engineering
16th March 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I only do biology and maths, can i become a genetic engineer
30th March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i am waiting for my 2 results. i am interested in genetic engineering pl. let me know about the percetage for an oc candidate?
9th May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Im completed 12th .i decided to join in genetic engineering.to join this hw mush marks have to take pls tell me.
13th May 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

By taking eamcet and neet can we join in genetical engineering ?
26th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=bhumi thakkar;191087]I am a student astudent of 12th standardwhat is the percentage required for eligibility
26th May 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=bhumi thakkar;191087]I am a student astudent of 12th standard what is the percentage required for eligibility to biotechnology
30th May 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th which subjects i should opt to study genetic engineering later and also maths is not compulsary in my school, should i also take maths?
14th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for genetic engineering?
15th July 2013, 06:12 PM
AKP 0

you need to have good command on the science subjects which are maths, biology, chemistry,and physics,

You need to score reaaly high marks in your 10+2.

After this you need to appear for IIT exam nad through this way you can join it.

but one thing is for sure that the there is better chances for these courses in foreign counrties as in India its only in growth phase.
16th July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hi..
u need to score more than 70% in ur 12th and have subjects of biology and life scinces in ur 12th to get qualifide foe genetic enginnering.

good luck.
but my subjects phy,che,bio,eng,urdu,isl....
is i am able to take admission in genetic
eng
5th August 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hello I'm student of class 12th i would like to knw whether maths subject is necessary for genetical engineering or not and would also like to knw other subjects related to this field
would kindly wait for ur early reply
8th September 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to join iit to do genetics
20th October 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying in 10th standard.my ambition is to become a genetic engineer .what are the step to be taken to become a genetic engineer?
5th May 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have taken phy,chem,math and c.s can i get the admission in gnetics engineering
15th July 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th sci..nd i wnt to become a genetical engineer ,so which field i choose first??
11th August 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i read math in 11 but not in 12....
so am i efficient to read G.E?
29th March 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi;
I am 12 bio - maths student.
I like 2 choose genetic engineering.
How many marks i'll get 4 this,what s d career
for genetic engineering,shall choose genetic engineering?pls hlp me
10th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the fields coming under bio technology and genetic engineering?
14th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhumi thakkar View Post
I am a student of std 11th... i would further like to take genetic engineering as my career... could you tell me what is the % required to get into it? which subjects should i opt for? how great is the scope of it?
bhumi genetic engineering is really a complicated job or prrofession line so dear be careful with all the subjects choosing only one out of your 4 sub can make it a misery concentrate on all subs and pay attention only come to this steam if intestes more than 85%marks required
15th August 2015, 06:26 PM
JSD.

Yes definitely you can do the genetic engineering.For this you should take Bio-science stream in your +1 and you have to score minimum 60% marks in your + 2 so that you can be eligible for the B.E. in genetic engineering branch.
26th February 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Am in 10 standard now....I want to be a genetic engineer...what subject should i take in 11th to study for genetic eng..
26th February 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Am in 10th standard now....I want to become a genetic engineer.....what subject should i take in 11th to study for genetic engineering...???
3rd July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of class 11 and preparing for NEET entrance examination to crack it ...
My school has only provided PCB or PCM I have chosen PCB ..and had score 72 % in 10th board examination..
Am I able to crack entrance exam of gentic engineering after NEET...
21st September 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 10th for doing genetic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?