18th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

Probationary Officer works for 2 years under senior officer after getting recruited in a bank.

Job profile of PO (Probationary Officer)

General Banking, administration work in office and any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time.

salary of Probationary Officer

It would be around 25000/- around.

Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance

Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance Salary will also be around 20000/- to 25000/-
18th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

hi im divya hw abt the work in muthoot for PO ?
Is it stressful ????
Plsss reply me
18th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

hi thanks for u r information..i want to the JOB role and is there any agreement?plz mail on [email protected]
19th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds,
this is prasad i already attend the interview and also gd round on 20/12/2011 but still i didn't that result if anyone get the result plz tel my phone no 919844554393, or mail me [email protected] plz inform me
20th January 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
I want to job in muthoot finance as customer executive, hw can I get through hr??
27th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: what is the job decription of probationary officer in muthoot finance?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1536014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got selected for interview. I'm going to attend my interview on 03-01-2012. What type of question will they ask?[/QUOTE

They will just ask simple Questions. Because the salary for PO post in muthoot finance in just 12000 per month. After 1 year training You will get 14000 as Asst Manager. Then, the salary hike is 2500 per year. After getting 5 years experience u can be eligible for manager post and the salary is 25000.... Salary wise muthoot finance is waste to join..

I am working in coimbatore as PO for the past 9 months... I will leave tis job once i get 1 year experience.. Because, salary is toooo low frnd...
please tell me the job description of probationary officer in muthoot finance ?
28th January 2012, 10:50 PM
sanjay vasudev

what will be the job profile of a probationary officer in muthoot...can u please elaborate by sanjay
29th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,
Congrats, to all those who have got selected for PO interview in Muthoot finance. I am working in Muthoot Finance as a PO. There will 2 rounds in the interview GD and personal interview. Dont worry, it will be very easy, if u perform average u can clear it. Regarding the salary for PO, it is 12000 per month. After 1 year u ll get some increment. After copleting 5 years in this company, u r eligible to be manager. Once u become a manager ur salary is 25000 per month. Muthoot finance is a No.1 gold loan company in INDIA, but as far as salary is concerned it is very low frnds...
please tell me the job description of PO in muthoot finance ?
[email protected]
8th February 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

when will display the po interview results
20th February 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

may i know what is the exact job profile of muthoot finance po.is it into sales or into operations.where we have to go out side to sell the products or we need to sit in branch and sell the products to the branch walk ins.
28th February 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the work in Muthoot finance as Probationary Officer?
4th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hai frnd!

iam selected as probationary officer. and my training is in kochin for3 days.
21st April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

is muthoot finance company is good or bad for employees?
25th November 2020, 01:06 PM
Arifa altaf

The muthoot finance probationary officcer salary is Rs.2,50,000.
Muthoot finance probationary officcer salary can range between 2 lakh to 3.1 lakh with an average annual salary .and it is latest update on 17 November 2020 it is received various employees of muthoot group .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?