18th June 2012, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from no
21st June 2012, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

i am from kiit bhuneswar named Baidyanath Mishra doing civil engineering,myself will suggest to take machanical, civil and electrical branch coz it has largest scope in both private and government sector or else it depends upon choices of individual.........
24th June 2012, 10:40 PM

IT ENGINEERING will be best in future or not?
and one more question electrical engineering will be best scope in defence?
25th June 2012, 10:02 PM

is civil engneering is best for choiseing can civil has jobs at anytime in public and pravite sectors or civil will got down in coming furture reply me fast
1st July 2012, 09:47 PM

the best engneering branch is computer science,, now my pakage 9.5 lakh....so cs is best
12th July 2012, 08:51 PM

What is special in chemical eng...?
15th July 2012, 06:17 PM

Sir,i have got 30418 {ob}in aieee . I am so confused that which trade has a best future because i dont know anything about it.Please reply within 4 days
15th July 2012, 06:49 PM

Which branch and NIT is best for me ,i have got 30418 {OB}in aieee /
17th July 2012, 09:52 PM

sir in which trade i can get more sallery 4 the 1st time.........plz...guide me

..............................................Mohs in khan
20th July 2012, 03:17 PM

helo sir,,.,.there is maddening confusion in my mind.,.,.i just completed my diploma from instrumentation,.,..can i pursue my degree with this trade or should i change,.,.
20th July 2012, 10:54 PM

Sir,Iam getting chemical eng branch in top5 colleges in ap state but I can get mec,civ in top 20 colgs Iam ready to take any branch what u suggest to go top5colg or top 20 with better branch
31st August 2012, 08:14 PM

i am in first year of my b.tech in mech engg. but i wanna my b.tech in electronics. should i change//
16th September 2012, 05:56 PM

how can i decide what branch j would take im confused sir
19th November 2012, 11:59 AM

Dear Friends & Expatts,
My daughter took " Metallurgical Engg ", I requst you to all guide me what is future for nex 10 years, my daughter enrolled in November 2012, in N.E.D University, Karachi, Pakistan. Ur valueable comments will be played vital role in her future.
Zawar Hussain
Accountant
PAKISTAN REFINERY LTD.
15th December 2012, 04:02 PM
Arpit_30

Lightbulb Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Originally Posted by dksoni View Post
My son is going to appear in 10+2 CBSE exam with PCM (Subjects)
Let me know the blooming Engineering trade / field after 4 years as per your expert experience please, because I am very much confused to decide the field for better future of my son after 4 years.
Kindly advice me and also provide the details of Entrance forms availability and expected dates to get the entrance application forma.
I will be highly oblige.
D.K. SONI

LIST OF THE BEST ENGINEERING COLLEGES

electrical engineering
chemical engineering
production engineering
industrial engineering
fire and safety
electronics and communication engineering
biotechnology
Computer science engineering
aerospace engineering
aeronautical engineering
automobile engineering
construction engineering
metallurgical engineering
mining engineering

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
29th January 2013, 11:37 PM

What would be the scope for mechanical and production engg after 4-5 years
30th January 2013, 12:30 AM

sir we are a student of nit trichy and respectively in civil and metallurgical engg..but when we come here we came to know the placement of these branches is not as good as others. so kindly tell us the scope of both the branches.........
8th March 2013, 07:09 PM

I have just completed 12 th board,where can i get a good civil engineering college? I will be thankful for ur gud advice.
9th March 2013, 12:40 PM
No 1

Hi....
Friends,

After Civil Engineering complete job officers like ::
=====================================

*** N T P C

*** B H E L

*** R A I L

*** O N G C

*** P W C

*** D V C.

All the best..................................
21st March 2013, 01:48 PM

HELLO SIR ,
THIS YEAR I HAVE GIVEN THE 12 BOARD EXAMS HAVING PCM AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BEST ENGINEERING BRANCHES WHICH WILL HAVE GOOD SCOPE IN 4-5 YEARS FROM NOW.PLZ HELP.
21st March 2013, 01:58 PM

HELLO SIR ,
THIS YEAR I HAVE GIVEN THE 12 BOARD EXAMS HAVING PCM AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BEST ENGINEERING BRANCH WHICH WILL HAVE GOOD SCOPE IN 4-5 YEARS FROM NOW.
22nd March 2013, 06:44 PM

yes?
8th April 2013, 12:57 PM

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have just finished my exams of 10 2, but the results are yet to be announced.I had taken up PCME. I'm in a dilema to which course should i opt in engineering B.E.I have interest in electronics,electricals and civil.Which would be better in the scope point of view?.I just need some of your advices to help me choose a better career.

Thankyou
nisha ashok
17th April 2013, 03:21 PM

Let me know the blooming Engineering trade / field after 4 years as per your expert experience please, because I am very much confused to decide the field for better future of my son after 4 years.
Kindly advice me and also provide the details of Entrance forms availability and expected dates to get the entrance application forma.
I will be highly oblige.
D.K. SONI
mechanical/civil
30th April 2013, 11:06 PM
mxsiva4u

Thumbs up Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Dear aspirant ,

Dear no branch or stream of engineering can be regarded as the top branch.

every branch has its own good and bad points.It's upon one to decide which branch he/she wants to choose.

job opportunitis are always there candidates belonging to any branch.

Some branches have a good scope at present ,while some other provide a highly potential growth opportunity in future.

Some of the engineering branches one can go for are-

1>civil engineering
2>mechanical engineering
3>electrical engineering
4>electronics engineering
5>computer science engineering
6>informantion technology
7>electronics and telecommunication
8>chemical engineering

with Regards
3rd May 2013, 10:56 AM
prasanth38

Hi frnds,
I'm now completed my higher studies.i'm decide to take engineering IT is it scope after 4 years.........
2nd June 2013, 11:56 AM

sir the list you suggested is of the year 2010. today its 2013, is the list altered?
5th June 2013, 02:09 PM

Hi.sir first a fall i'm pass 12th.Sir plz ans my qus.Which trade is better for engineering in future. Aeronautical, civil,ele nd com, mech.
7th June 2013, 01:47 PM

i am ayub just completed 10 2 and wrote srm university entrance exam i got call letter from them iam confused to choose a branch i am interested in ece mechanical and information techknology please suggest me a branch which i would get great deal of jobs in future
9th June 2013, 10:51 AM
lipusahoo141

dear friend.....

Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now
---------------------------------

1.Electrical engineering
2.Bio Technology
3.Mechanical engineering
4.marine engg.
5.computer science engineering
6.Auto mobile engineering
7.Civil engineering
8.Chemical engineering
9.Production engineering
10.water resource engineering
11.structural engineering
12.transportation engineering.
13.geotechnical engineering
14.biotechnology
15.automobile engineering
16.chemical engineering
17.electronics and communication engineering
18.mechanical engineering
9th June 2013, 06:47 PM

What are the top 4 engineering branches which have opportunities for placement of foreign countries?
10th June 2013, 02:25 AM
amit89itbhu

Nitin2, I am sorry to contradict but your survey or research methodology is not correct.

Core Branches such as Electrical, mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Mining and Metallurgy will always be in demand.
These days computer science, electronics, ceramic, etc have also come up.

Each of these are highly paid branches.
Each has a good scope provided you do it from good college and you are not in bottom performer of the institute.

For example: In the above list, chemical engineering and production engineering has been given a very lower rank but major industries like OIl and GAs, sector, Cement sector, Beverages, food industries, paints and pigments, steel industries, glass industries, fertilizers industries will be there atleast for next 50 year.

10th June 2013, 11:21 AM
amit8570861100

Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from no
all the branches have good scope in future i want to explain step wise.
1. Btech mechanical: in govt. Sector 45% in private sector 55%. The average 30,000 will be starting package.
2. Btech electrical :35% govt. Sector and 65% private sector. 25,000 starting average salary.
3. Btech computer science: 10% govt. Sector and 30% private sector. 15000 starting salary. This branch lost its value.
4. Btech agriculture : 70% govt. Sector and 15% in private sector. Salary around 45000.
5.civil : good branch good scope good salary.
thanku
18th June 2013, 03:26 PM

hi....
i have passed 12 .which is the best branch of engineering.will information science have scope in future.
28th June 2013, 09:51 PM

dear sir ,
i m doing diploma in information technology ,so this branch is better in future
29th June 2013, 01:26 AM

please tell me which is the top eng. branch in 6 years. i am very much interested in the principle question everything. so please suggest me a branch
29th June 2013, 07:40 PM
saswat1989

I am giving the list of engineering stream in descending order that will be in demand in

next 4years:

1. Mechanical engineering

2.Civil engineering

3. Electrical engineering

4.Production engineering

5.Auto mobile engineering

30th June 2013, 02:23 AM
amit89itbhu

Each and every branch came into existence because there is a need and life cant do without it. So in short all branches are good and have good scope.

If you are worried about the salary, each and every branch has ability to give you very good package provided you study from the good colleges and also amongst the top rankers.

You should try to find out your interest. Though most of them provide good salary.
You should also consider the working environment.
For example. though mining and metallurgy gives good salary when done from good college, but working environment is different.

Consider various factor and choose wisely

15th July 2013, 08:45 PM

ece is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th July 2013, 12:18 AM

Hai friend
In engineering course you can choose the ECE,CSE,EEEor Mech to have good job opportunities and better scope in future.
The Electronics and Communication Engineering is a evergreen branch in the engineering because this branch has an advantages of getting a job in both software or hardware fields.
But if you opt for CSE course,it will depends on they future of the IT companies because of high competition for job opportunities.
Both Mechanical or EEE also have good job opportunities in their respective fields.
So,I suggest you to choose ECE,CSE, EEE or Mech to have good job opportunities with high salary package in top companies and to have good scope in the future.
Thank You
22nd July 2013, 04:42 PM

sir , i hav taken information science in engneering...did i make a wrong decision after taking it......
2nd August 2013, 02:02 PM

i m interested in csc. but my brother say u will choose mec,civil'....i confused so tell me what will me best
2nd August 2013, 10:45 PM
HUM 00

Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

=computer science engineering

== Mechanical engineering

=B.Arch

== Civil engineering

= Bio Technology

== Electrical engineering

=Auto mobile engineering

== Production engineering

=Electronics and communication and engineering

== Chemical engineering

5th August 2013, 12:10 PM

New trades after non med. like b.sc. Agriculture, b.tech. Agriculture , b.sc. Bio tech are better
6th August 2013, 04:07 PM
adityamm1990

I will be highly oblige.
D.K. SONI
list as per order
1.electrical
2.mechanical
3.civil
4.bio tech
5.computer science
6.information technology
15th August 2013, 12:07 AM

if anyone wants my opinion I would say that the best trade in engineering is Electrical engg.... because I think it has a great scope.....
best of luck enggs.... from- Er.Mohsin Khan
17th August 2013, 10:02 PM
nayinipradeep

The best branch in engineering is CIVIL because as India is developing country it needs lot of infrastructure development and everything is depends in civil engineers for further coming years.. Civil is a ever green branch...
10th September 2013, 01:59 AM

hai sir i take EC branch in this year under vtu so i want to change my branch wit aeronatical so i want to know tht whether i was continue in ECE branch or take an AE. So plz tell me which has d good job oppurtunities after 4to 5 years in b/w Electronics & communication engineering and Aeronatical Engineering
11th September 2013, 04:07 PM
jyotkrishn

HELLL

Engineering for your son then you should go for the following streams :-

Electrical Engineering.

Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.

Civil Engineering.

Electronics & Communication Engineering.

Mechanical Engineering.

Computer Science & Engineering.

BEST LUCK...........
11th September 2013, 09:32 PM
pinksony

Hi friend,

best engineering branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years:

-->electronics &communication engineering

-->computer science engineering

-->civil engineering

-->mechnical engineering

-->electrical engineering

so choosing the course depends upon the interest and capacity ...
So if you work hard you will definetely succed....