22nd January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

I have selected for wista i am tensed about tis .as i m from life science wat can i do in it IT field and any presure wil be on us
22nd January 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI Guys,

I am a WASEian and I am in the 5th Semester. Just goin through the post, I understood many are confused to opt for WASE. It is not that tough as you all think. More over no other IT company offers such a offer. Mostly in IT companies B.Sc graduates are opted only for Testing or for Support work. But Wipro offers you a good future. You are treated as a Employee. and also from the last year the scolarship has been increased from this year ranging from 10,000 to 24,000. 16 sessions per sem, has been cut short to 10 sessions taking into account the pressure we undergo. I have a CGPA of 8.0(80%). So it is not hard to cope up with your studies. There are wide open scope for such programs over the IT industry. The benifit is, you will have a live experience every day on what you were thought in week ends. No WASEina has recorded a below of 55% of marks till now. So its not that tough as you think. The only thing is You should be ready to learn new things. That will help you to balance your studies with your career.

Cheers,
Karthik.
sir I'm also selected for wase please give ur mail id as I have lot of doubts?
23rd January 2012, 10:24 AM
goarumugam

hi,
i want to know wat wil be our position after MS with 4 years of experience?can anyone MS completed ppl can reply me too tis
27th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

where is the wipro wase entrance exam center in bangalore? how for is it located from the railway station? is there any accommodation nearby the examination center?
30th January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

does wipro wase provide accomdation or not?????????
6th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i'm having two yrs study gap........but still wipro hired me in wase. Now am havin doubt tht will they give me MS degree frm BITS Pilani?
Plz answer this.
7th February 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hello wasian01,
i would like to know what percentage we have to maintain during our MS degree.??
9th February 2012, 12:30 AM
prince222

WIPRO is one the reputed companies where many indian professionals are working .This wase program is very good opportunity don’t miss this as you will get experience and a valuable degree.
13th February 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

i have heard that after doing wase program, student get much more salaryabout 30000,40000 from other companies due to having a degree of ms from bits pilani and 4 years experience,is it true? ,if yes than how is it not benifcial for us?
19th February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

More over no other IT company offers such a offer. Mostly in IT companies B.Sc graduates are opted only for Testing or for Support work.

I m a waseian and i saw the above lines: I would like to tell tou that many waseians do get testing and support work and what you get depends only on your luck..quite a few only get development and it doesnt depend on talent by any means..
Other companies tell you that they are hiring for support\testing wipro doesnt, Still its a good option...just be aware of this fact before joining
19th February 2012, 06:01 PM
wh***123

More over no other IT company offers such a offer. Mostly in IT companies B.Sc graduates are opted only for Testing or for Support work

I m a waseian and i saw the above lines.. Many waseians do get testing/support..
And this not at all depends on talent by any means.. its just sheer luck... They just dont tell you at the time of joining....Be prepared for this
Still Its not a good option...
23rd February 2012, 12:31 PM
imti8103

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia bhatia View Post
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
>Hi
yes you can come and join it is better than any other .

further want to know
mail me
[email protected] or in facebook same id i
or
[email protected]

regards and thanks
imee
25th February 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

On feb22,2012 i got a mail from wipro documents verification.........on that mail,i've to send passport,pancard,nsr documents and etc..in pdf format before march9th.............but i didn't applied for passport.....am i able to get an extension period from wipro or not?pls guide me i'm so confused...............
27th February 2012, 06:41 PM
rjthdhtyhfhhghfhfhh

Wase program is really good...gives lot of opportunities to grow professionally.
Lot of exposure for the technologies you work upon..studies are not too tough as per my experience , one day study before exam is enough...provided you study seriously ...you could score avg. marks in one day study...there is not much pressure of studies in WASE program ..more focuss can be given at your workplace... provided you utilize your maximum potential..
Wase program is just outstanding...but it requires your entire 4 years ..and at some time or some moment of your life..you feel as why i have opted for this program..u feel like leaving this program ..but you are left with no option..reason here will be personal issues...

I am really waiting for this bond to be completed...else i m very happy to work with such organization and this program...so please think twice before joining this program esp.for girls...seeing their future perspective...
28th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i have been selected for wase program,i am a first class student so, will i be able to pass the exam.
wont we get tired working on all the 6 days of the week,since we have just finished our college,if its like dis then its realy hectic i anould'nt be able to join,though i love to do the course
8th March 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hai.
i am in my 6th sem and got selected to wipro wase.......my subjects in bsc is PCM.....whether i should take coaching for C and C from my home town...plz do reply
13th March 2012, 10:44 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani.

Wase program is really good and gives lot of opportunities to grow your professionally.Wase program is just outstanding but it requires your entire 4years.

Course Details
No. of semesters:- 8
Duration of each semester:- 4-5 months
First seven semesters Course work and Eight semester Dissertation .
19th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of WASE test held on 25th feb 2012 will be announced.
20th March 2012, 05:13 PM
surajsokasane

Exclamation Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

is that so?
i was very much excited about WASE, and was preparing for it. what should i do?
21st March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

The degree awarded by bits is not a recognized one. It is neither equivalent to M.Sc. not equivalent to M.Tech. It is an unrecognised
course. You can not do M.Phil degree. You can not write net or slet exams
26th March 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hai. Myself CHOWDARY ANNAPURNA. I have selected in WASE Program when you are conducted on jan 7th in METHODIST Engeneering college.
I have given my incorrect email id at the time of interview that's why i want to change my email id.
My correct email id is [email protected].
Please send all the wipro messages to this given email id.
4th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hi
i was selected for wase i got the letter tat i was selected but i am not getting any mails from it .in our college 2 members were selected me and my friend but she got sum 5 mails but i didnt get even 1 mail iwas very much worried about it can any one tell me y it is happening lik ths pls reply and pls xplain me about wase ,and any accomodation would be provided pls reply
11th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello
In our campus 4 out of 7 student have qualified in hr round but the two student doesn't want to do. Can i be selected in place of that two.
19th April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know clearly what is the benifit of wase. is salary fair is good.
25th April 2012, 07:01 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

You have got a golden oppurtunity, dont waste it in anyway

According to some of the reputed educational websites, BITS is among the best in the country

so go for it
28th April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i got selected for this SIM program (MS course from PITS pilani) ,but m quite confused...so please seniors...help me.... my queries are..1) is there any hectic work to do...??? 2) if we got any subject back are we really out of this program (i have heard something like this..)..?? 3) i m selected for such program after my polytechnic..so is it suitable and profitable for me..?? please seniors help me.....i'll be waiting for your replies...
10th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

my name is Aman and m also selected by wipro sim 2012 . i think this is a golden opportunity for me.there is no doubt that for 5 year i have to do very hard work but after 5 years i would have the knowledge, experience and ms degree that are enough for success.....
12th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hello.
i have selected for wipro wase.......can anyone tel me about the syllabus of ms degree in bits........
12th May 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Hiiiiiiiiii i am selected in wase but somebody telling bits pilani is not good one and the wipro people can extend our course period
so what i do
Hi i am already doing WASE in wipro. Who said that? Its good... Even if you keep your wase aside you will be gaining 4yrs of experience from wipro and if you ready to bear for this 4yrs, you will be the one for whom there is no need to turn back in their life...
Trust me there will be a good furture ahead after wase
4th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a BCA student and i am confused whether to take MCA or do MS through WASE , i have heard that their is huge overload of work compared to other regular employees and are even paid very less stiphend and even the course is tough is this true ? i kindly request any Waseian to answer this question .
12th June 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM A BCA APPEARING STUDENT AND I AM ATTEND TO WET BUT I AM FAIL IN WET IN 2011
I AM ASK CAN I ATTEND THIS TEST IN 2012 .
19th June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
hello.my name is sonia.i want to know that whether i should opt for a job in wipro it company where i have been hired as a fresher from all over the india.they will be giving us a degree in M.S from bits pilani,rajasthan.this course will of 4 years in which we will be given some stippend for working in their company for 5 days and 2 days will be for correspondence course in M.S.the stippend will increase in 4 years.please guide me that whether i should go for it or no.
I am a Second year Wasian.Want any info* about it; Sent me a mail on [email protected] regarding this.
or call me at 9884418089 for the info and location.
Am in chennai center nowdays...
27th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what would be our position after four years?
30th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

My Name Is Suresh,Got Selected in the Wipro Wase. I am not confused to join the wipro, the one which i am fearing is got the offer letter but not recevied the mail from the HR. What this means. If any knows mail to my ID regards to the HR mail. [email protected]
30th June 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in ms with wipro wase
2nd July 2012, 03:22 PM
kommula laxmi

hello
i got selected for wipro wase in feb-2012. i also got job in infosis. now what should i choose. if i choose any one of that will i get any problem from another company.and i also want to know what subjects are would be in the training session of wase. what can i prepare now to make my self ready for what they say. i am requesting the wasians to plz guide me that what company i should choose and if i choose wipro what sub i can prepare
9th July 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..i m kritika from meerut.I ws unaware of the interview for wipro wase which was held on 7th june in meerut.Can u please inform me the next date on which i can give the interview.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
Thank you..
23rd July 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how much we get d salary after getting d MS degree with gud percent and gug performance?
6th August 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i have selecgted in wipro in TRB for engg. trainee nd also got offer letter i want to know that what will my designation in wipro
after training of 3 month
11th September 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am also selected for complete the MS degree from BITS,Pilani through wipro. My query is whether this certificate of MS will be valid for the Govt. sector or not
22nd September 2012, 01:50 AM
avishekdubey

plz tell me a name of program and off campus apply date for m.s offered by varios it company.
7th October 2012, 09:34 PM
shweta raana

Quote:
ya you can go for it.. there is a god scope for it..
there are 8 semesters..
Every semester comprises of:
Four courses
Sixteen weeks of contact classes
go ahead
12th November 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello wasian01,
My qualification is M.Sc. in I.T. 2012 passout.
I got selected in WiSTA programme,my joining date is this 26th but am having doubts regarding WiSTA programme is for Non-IT people but am having Master's degree in IT & am verry much affraid about weather i need to work with the people who wer non IT background?
Whether i would get any preference over them?
Can i get any chance to change my programme say shifting from WiSTA to WASE or WIMS programmes?
Pls suggest me.

Thank you.
my email id is :- [email protected]
28th December 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi My name is Bhanu. I was selected by wipro( under Wase Program Only). So please can you tell me how this works. Is it really good or not. Otherwise I can skip it? I got selected in november 2012 by wipro. But till now there is no info about our recruitment. When do they replied you after your recruitment. Please let me know the details...

Thank You
16th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i am recuirted for wipro in my campus interview.......now my doubt is whether can i join this or not??????????its very difficult..........?many of the people says that wipro concern give many pressure so i really very confused pls help me friends
pls give me the suggestion in my mailid, [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
I have been selected for wipro wista program. is it good? is it worth spending 4 years?
9th March 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i got selected in cts and also in wipro wase . what to do .where shall i join?
2nd April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,I AM INTERESTED IN DOING WASE PROGRAM BUT I DO NOT WANT TO RELOCATE.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO GET INTO THE WASE PROGRAM WITHOUT RERLOCATING TO ANOTHER CITY.I STAY IN KOLKATA AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE MY STUDIES IN KOLKATA ONLY.PLEASE MAIL ME TO [email protected]
30th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

whn does the joining month is???approx?i m v.curious whn wl b my frst day ...frm whn i wl strt cn any body say which month aaprx the call frm??2 of my colejmates hve been called on 17 june...bt 6 ares till left to recive thier call...can ne body say will we all too be called soon with in july?
31st May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

is MS is a regualr or distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?